Starting Insanity in March 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• FitTime2013
    FitTime2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago and gave up. I started for the second time yesterday, SORE! But time to get back into this!
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Great to see so many people starting around the same time. I know its not going to be easy but very much worth it! Feel free to add me for motivation and support
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looking to start insanity in a couple of weeks, do any of you use the recovery shakes and if so how do they work out on the calories front? As I want to try not to eat back my exercise calories
    I am now in my 5th week of insanity - Recovery week. I started seeing changes in my body after the 2nd week. I do not use the recovery shakes but I do drink some chocolate milk after my workouts. Google it - chocolate milk is supposed to help with muscle recovery and it is a lot less expensive than shakeology. I have lost 6.6#, 5", and 5% body fat since starting Insanity. I do not follow the nutrition plan as I dont think i can consume that many calories in a day unless I eat unhealthy. I have upped my calories to between 1400-1600 per day.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I drink Shakeology everyday. I've noticed quite a change in my energy and for weeks the scale wouldn't move and now it finally has. I'm really loving it! Let me know if you have any other questions on it :)
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Started on Sunday the 3rd! LOVING the burn!!!!
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity! WOO-HOO! I plan to do another round soon.

I lost 14 lbs and numerous inches but the endurance I built up was AY-MAZING!

I've been working out for well over 20 yrs and the first day of Insanity made me feel like I'd never worked out at all!

Even on the last day, I was still taking a lot of breaks! But I went as fast and hard as I could and it was WORTH IT!!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!! I am on week 7 right now and feel amazing. I drink their Shakeology too, I was a bit skeptical about it at first but I love it. I drink it everyday it's a real convenient way to get more nutrients and energy and it tastes good. I also follow their diet plan.

As for their recovery drink, I have ordered some now that I am in month 2. It's 110 cal per serving. I haven't tried it yet but I heard its good and highly recommended from those who did the program.
  • Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a insanity I am trying to get rid of . It is brand new never opened still in plastic, I am willing to sell it for $75. I got it for christmas, but I am only motivated by working out in classes. I love zumba so if anyone would like to buy it my number text or call 317-721-1621
  • jguidroz
    jguidroz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down. Man that was tough I took more breaks than I would like to admit, but I did it. Pretty excited! Just hope I can walk tomorrow :)
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 3 done today, its seriously hard going but I am enjoying it also. I feel better already, a spring in my step! (aside from the aches and pains!)

how is everyone else getting on?
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 13 and week 2 complete! didn't think I would get this far! Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Cadio Abs was insane, but then I have a bit of a belly to get rid of! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 13 and week 2 complete! didn't think I would get this far! Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Cadio Abs was insane, but then I have a bit of a belly to get rid of! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I'm doing these two workouts today for the first time. Thank Gawd tomorrow is a rest day!