Completed Insanity TODAY - fit test results

Options
So I completed day 63 of insanity this morning and I have been super happy all day - I am so pleased with myself for committing to it and getting up at 6:30am every morning. I used to be a late 'getter upper' :laugh: and now I have managed to change my body clock and I wake up early and feeling fresh and ready for the day.

I wanted to brag about my results and basically encourage others to KEEP GOING, the sense of achievement is AMAZING!

Insanity fit test results - DAY 1.......DAY 63

Switch kicks: 122......160 (+38)
Power jacks: 54......63 (+9)
Power knees: 89......129 (+40)
Power jumps: 41......44 (+3)
Globe jumps: 10......15 (+5)
Suicide jumps: 22......28 (+5)
Pushup jacks: 24......37 (+13)
Low plank oblique: 60......120 (+60)

A few days rest are in order and then followed by some running and P90X! Excited to continue on my fitness journey :-)

Replies

• mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    DANG!! Great job! I just did the fit test yesterday and about died. Starting day one today.

This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It is very hard to begin with and you do think 'HOW AM I GOING TO COMPLETE THIS?' but you do!!! You can so do it and the improvements you see in yourself (the fit test will prove it) is amazing!
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    They are fantastic results!! I've got about 1.5 weeks left, and I thought that I was kinda fit when I first started...boy was I wrong.
    Can't wait to compare Day 1 - 63.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I wish I had insanity so I could do the fit test. well done!
  • ay73966
    ay73966 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am starting Insanity after Spring Break...Ive done it once before but didnt completely finish it! Did you eat well with it, and could you tell a lot of results in your body, besides just becoming stronger?
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I wish I had insanity so I could do the fit test. well done!
    The fit test is posted on youtube...
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have one week left...had to take a few days off when I was sick, but am also excited to complete the program and see results!
  • strawberrygashes
    Options
    I am starting Insanity after Spring Break...Ive done it once before but didnt completely finish it! Did you eat well with it, and could you tell a lot of results in your body, besides just becoming stronger?

I ate good 90% of the time, but I believe in 'off' days - I wouldn't survive without them, and seriously for me, it's unrealistic to think I could. (kudos to those who do) but I have still made fantastic progress and my body is a lot more toned. The main part of my body to improve is my legs - they are actually quite hard now!! My thighs particularly. I can see definition in my tummy (the only thing stopping more definition showing is that having babies destroyed my tummy)...

I was also already in maintenance before starting, so I didn't have excess weight to lose. But I did notice my weight change alot through out... more so than any other exercise I've done. My bf% however has lowered from 20.9% - 17.8%
  • jlqt2000
    jlqt2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did you weigh or do measurements? I am in month 2 and was trying to find someone that did it that wasn't too badly out of shape because I am getting discouraged by my results.
  • strawberrygashes
    Options
    Did you weigh or do measurements? I am in month 2 and was trying to find someone that did it that wasn't too badly out of shape because I am getting discouraged by my results.

I am going to weigh and remeasure tomorrow after a full day of rest - but I know there won't be a huge difference as I wasn't aiming for weight loss. I weighed a few times through out and my weight would fluctuate between -3-+3 lb.
    I do believe a lot of the BB workouts are designed more for athletic improvement - strength and endurance and this is what I was aiming for,more so than major differences in my body. I think you are more likely to see tone and definition than huge differences in numbers. Keep going, you'll be thankful you did.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Great Job Ladies, hey 2000, DO NOT DISCOURAGED If you were having problems it may be in your nutrition.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Strawb - no one deserves this more than you! Your profile pic and fit test results say it all. Girl, you are an inspiration!

(some flowers and a big glass of wine for you!)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    It is very hard to begin with and you do think 'HOW AM I GOING TO COMPLETE THIS?' but you do!!! You can so do it and the improvements you see in yourself (the fit test will prove it) is amazing!

If it were easy, it wouldn't be worth doing.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    15 globe jumps!!! Nice work!!!!! Also fabulous to the other but those are the hardest during the fit test.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!