Looking to lose 60 pounds or more

Options
Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing good. I'm on here looking for new friends that are looking at losing around 60 pounds or more and wanna set a good example of there kids, family or just them self. I'm wanting to lose weight as I'm getting married later this year and wanna really look nice and not be so tired all the time and have a sore body. I also have a 13 year old son from a previous marriage that I wanna set a good example and keep him from not getting over weight. I'm looking forward to all the support that I can get on here and see where we can take are weight loss journey.:smile:

Replies

• VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too, am on a weight loss journey :) I have lost 80 so far and need another 30/40/50 to go. I will decide as I get closer and see how I look/feel :) Add me if you choose. I only have one friend so far and she came from one of these threads as well. Good luck!!
  • rharris524
    rharris524 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 60 pounds, too. I'll add you because extra support can only be a good thing :)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I am on a similar path. Current progress? 1 down, 102 (and some change) to go.

*puts on sunglasses*

Here we go.
  • sheilapie
    sheilapie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i would love to be friends with all of you! i have lost 64 so far, another 50ish to go, but we will see...
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll update totally later, but for now, I need to lose 100 lbs.
  • vbailey12
    vbailey12 Posts: 21
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs. Add me!
    :smile:
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150. but already lost 35 with losing 10 before I started on MFP :D add me, I need the help and the support
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose 55 pounds xxx
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing good. I'm on here looking for new friends that are looking at losing around 60 pounds or more and wanna set a good example of there kids, family or just them self. I'm wanting to lose weight as I'm getting married later this year and wanna really look nice and not be so tired all the time and have a sore body. I also have a 13 year old son from a previous marriage that I wanna set a good example and keep him from not getting over weight. I'm looking forward to all the support that I can get on here and see where we can take are weight loss journey.:smile:

I too am getting married this year and trying very hard to lose. I need to lose 50 but my goal is only 20 lbs for now... Please feel free to add me all!

I'm active on MFP but keep my food diary private :)
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80 pounds, I'll friend you so we can motivate each other :)
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 75 lbs but right now I am setting my goal for 50 or 60 pounds. I know how it is to try to lose weight for a wedding and not lose any so try to stick with it so you can be as happy as possible on your big day! I had so many people telling me to not get my hopes up and I feel like that is what brought me down!

Good luck! Feel free to add me for support!
  • bubingadrummer
    Options
    Just started on Sunday!! I have 69 lbs. to go!!! Trying the Healthy Low Carb Life style with an hour + workout each day. I am using the elliptical trainer because it is soft on my knees but I am burning 1098 calories a night the machine says!! Probably not completely accurate but a little confidence boost that I am doing something. I know this is a commitment and a long road to get where I want but I am in it for the long run. We can all do it. Just staying committed to it is going to be my biggest obstacle.

I am happy to be a part of this community!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • bubingadrummer
    Options
    Oh Yeah, I Forgot to say - Add Me! - I could use the support as well.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I still have about 70 to go. Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • U222033
    U222033 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to fitness pal. I am using this site to track my health and keep on track. I am here to maintain a healthy life style and I am a great person to come to for fitness advice, recipes and support. Please add me :) The more people you surrond yourself with support and positivity, it will make your journey easier and more obtainable.

God Bless
    Jess :)
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me (and anyone else, feel free to add me as well). I have been on MFP for a little over a month and am already down 10lbs but am hoping to lose another 50-60 pounds to put me in a healthy weight for my height (5'5 1/2"). I'm feeling really excited and motivated so I'm happy to connect with you. Let's motivate each other!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) I have similar goals as well, feel free to add me - I am active daily on MFP and enjoy supporting others. The community here is great. Best of luck!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have 58lbs to go to get to my goal, then I will set a new goal. I have two daughters that I need to set an example for. Feel free to add me.