Need more friends!

Options

Replies

• Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I guess this isn't for me. I'm already awesome :bigsmile:
    Good luck!

There's always room to be more awesome! :-)
    True, true, :drinker: Where do I sign?
  • christocentrist
    Options
    Anyone can add me; just include a message please!!

I have tried MFP several times in the past, but never considered it as a social network til this time around. It is seriously so much more effective with others in the same boat working towards fitness and health!!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Bernadette_rose
    Bernadette_rose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new, just started today. I could use some friends too! I think the more I have, then more I'll be motivated to keep on track.
  • CuddleCutie
    Options
    Hi! I am a new user looking for a friend, u appear to be very successful with this program. If you don't mind I would like to use your post/ success as my inspiration. Can you please add me to your friend list? I am a very friendly and polite person.:flowerforyou:
  • alishawesomesauce
    Options
    I need friends too!! Add me!
  • SkinnieVeggie
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :D I am ready for change!!
  • Ms921
    Ms921 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me !
  • BigAndTallSection
    BigAndTallSection Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Boy do I hope this does not sound stupid but I am wondering what the real benefits of adding friends is? I mean I get that you want a group of people for motivation and maybe I am, actually I am sure I am, ignorant to the whole concept of adding friends.

So if someone would not mind telling me, if I added someone as a friend or if someone added me, what would that really mean?

I mean I am not trying to be anti friendships but more of a unclear what the benefits might be.
  • Herlacher31
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Rizgettinglean
    Options
    Hello, Im ready to make a change. My goal is to get to 200... Im currently at 236... Help a bro out! Add me
  • meaningful99
    Options
    I'm awesome on occasion, and I log daily. Add me!
  • golightlygirl
    Options
    I'm new as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • RockstarJ
    RockstarJ Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Boy do I hope this does not sound stupid but I am wondering what the real benefits of adding friends is? I mean I get that you want a group of people for motivation and maybe I am, actually I am sure I am, ignorant to the whole concept of adding friends.

So if someone would not mind telling me, if I added someone as a friend or if someone added me, what would that really mean?

I mean I am not trying to be anti friendships but more of a unclear what the benefits might be.

Friends make you feel accountable. You know that someone will see if you don't work out or if you are usually over your calorie limit. You can learn from their experiences. And if they have time, they give you "attaboys" on your feed posts.
  • kpstacy
    kpstacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can count on me! I log in daily and am a Personal Trainer. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I used to way 231 pounds! Wishing you the best on your journey!
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    me! i log every day :) everyone and anyone feel free to add me!
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here either:/ lol. I'm new to this as well! So add me apeveryone!(:
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been logging on daily but only really starting to post. Anyone can add me.
  • pbusbridge1324
    pbusbridge1324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I already added a few of you, hope you don't mind ;)