Need more friends!

Options

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i am on several times a day & would love to add another friend! sending friend request your way!
  • mokotutza
    mokotutza Posts: 20
    Options
    Add me,too
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Boy do I hope this does not sound stupid but I am wondering what the real benefits of adding friends is? I mean I get that you want a group of people for motivation and maybe I am, actually I am sure I am, ignorant to the whole concept of adding friends.

So if someone would not mind telling me, if I added someone as a friend or if someone added me, what would that really mean?

I mean I am not trying to be anti friendships but more of a unclear what the benefits might be.
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me too. =)
  • f1ann4rs
    f1ann4rs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends and the motivation you get from them, is one of the best things about this site.
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on every day :-)
  • Ally_93
    Ally_93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! I come on here everyday
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    FFTAMe! :)
  • taniabuick
    taniabuick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me too please thanks
  • masafioasis
    Options
    Hi

I'm new here. I want to be friends with HIGHLY motivating fitness gurus who have a common objective -> to be fit and healthy. Got to lose 50.6 pounds (23 kgs) to look younger, slimmer and above all to get rid of medications of Type 2 Diabetes. HELP!!! Please.
    I don't want this to be another fad...this time I really want to lose weight...and continue to be motivated on this track till I lose 50.6 pounds and MAINTAIN the same.
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    Requests are also welcome here :)
  • ckimble20
    ckimble20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Looking for inspirational friends! As corny as that sounds LOL!! add me!
  • benny150592
    benny150592 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me! I'm awesome and use it everyday! :D
  • Marcusin3d
    Marcusin3d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need people who log on daily, actually use the site, and want to be awesome.
    I log on daily, actually use the site....but want to be epically awesome...does that still count? add me if you like :)
  • jasoto80
    jasoto80 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and I'm really motivated to get in shape. We can help each other. I actually just started my 90 day P90X challenge and
    signed up as a team beachbody coach. I can't wait to see my results. The shakeology shakes are really good too.
  • Results4achange
    Options
    Add me as well.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added if it is a two way street. I love to support and of course be supported. :)
  • Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)

Zoe
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    Yep! I'm on daily and always try to be awesome!! :smile: Feel free to add me. (Anyone else can too, Just please include a message)
  • sharonrandle
    Options
    I love snooping lol at friends entries. It gives me ideas for new foods I may have never thought of! Anyone can add me!