insanity motivation

Options
hey guys, I´m trying to convince my boyfriend to start insanity with me, please share your experience with this workout:)))

Replies

• JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    It's brutal. And without the diet behind it, you're honestly, just punishing yourself. Stick to the diet plan, and all will be well. I'm on week 4, now. Tough, but worth it.
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I LOVE insanity... i's like a lot of exercise, the thought of getting started is overwhelming, but once you've done it the sense of achievement is great and you know it'll pay off! I find it a little addictive and the results are fantastic - i finished a while back but still do it every other day :)

My other half has eyed it up but is yet to join in... again, most people need to do these things off their own back - perhaps when he sees your results he'll just have to do it too!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Awww!

It's just too much for him.

Boo hoo :'(
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Tell your boyfriend that he is lazy and motivating and that he is not a real man unless he can keep up with your level of fitness.

If he still refuses, just tell him you will be withholding sex until he changes his mind.

Problem solved.