First night of insanity!!!

Options
Today was my first day of insanity.. I feel like I was about to pass out and was pushing myself just to break double digits during the fit test.. felt like I was going to throw up!! But I am going to keep going 59 more days!! Anybody else use this program, and does anyone know how to correctly enter this program into the exercise chart? As soon as I figure out how to post pictures on here I will put my first day picture on the site.

Replies

• DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of insanity.. I feel like I was about to pass out and was pushing myself just to break double digits during the fit test.. felt like I was going to throw up!! But I am going to keep going 59 more days!! Anybody else use this program, and does anyone know how to correctly enter this program into the exercise chart? As soon as I figure out how to post pictures on here I will put my first day picture on the site.

4 days left on this round of Insanity. You'll be amazed at the difference by the end. Just don't ever expect the workouts to get easier :bigsmile:

I use a heart rate monitor for mine and I created new exercises for each workout. I think most people put them in as Circuit Training otherwise :D
  • AlanasMommy2011
    Options
    I could def. feel the burn!! That work out ain't no joke!! lol Thanks for the advice do you know how to post pictures like before and after?
  • katdabomb85
    katdabomb85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got it, used it twice then gave up lol. I really want to start doing it again but can't seem to get motivated