Mini Victory...

Options
So I've been working hard and people say they can see a difference, but I've been feeling pretty discouraged because I've been at it for almost a year and I haven't even lost 30 pounds yet. But today my mom sent me a picture she found of me from last summer and... wow. I can actually see a difference! As embarrassing as it is to have anyone see me like that, I just wanted to share. I know how much motivation I've gathered from all the people who post on here, and I just wanted to post on the off chance that there's someone like me out there, who feels like they really have to fight for every pound and it just goes so slowly.

Please be kind, or at least mean in a super clever or amusing way... I know I still have a loooong way to go! And honestly, both of these pictures are really dang unflattering.

I hope I can get this photobucket thingy to work.

999909b9-a827-4be0-9843-619cd9fa881a_zps7086d446.jpg

So yeah, if the photo shows up, you can see that there is a difference. The left one is from about July of last year, and the one on the right is from Sunday. It even inspired me to start the 30 Day Shred today, which I had been putting off! Hopefully I will come out on the other end of that alive (boy she's evil) and with some awesome results.

Because I'm really tired of being a before :)

Replies

• MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yep - I see a waist there!!!! Good job!
  • RiLahner
    RiLahner Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! There's this great book I read a while back that really sparked my weight loss after really struggling and I thought I'd share with you :) Check it out at the Library or something! It's called "Fit for Life" by Harvey Diamond :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work !
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Can TOTALLY see a huge difference. Post this on your fridge because you are doing great girl!
  • mich1902
    mich1902 Posts: 182
    Options
    Good job, nice waist!
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a large difference, you are shrinking lady! Keep up the great work!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    Yes, you can see a difference & you are doing great! This losing weight/getting fit thing is such a slow process & it's a daily struggle for me. Hang in there cause your results are showing!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished a great deal! Look at the difference in the photos of the space between your arms and your body and look at the width of your body compared to the door behind you in both pics! Congratulations and keep up the good work. It's not a sprint after all! :drinker:
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger already! You look fab! Keep up the great work!!
  • brhinson
    brhinson Posts: 2
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! You look great!!! :)
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great and I agree she is evil I have to put her on mute while I do the shred lol:noway: :noway: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!