What's for breakfast ?

Options

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Cheerios with almond milk. (not the healthiest but convenient to keep at work)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a butter slice of wholemeal toast with 2 boiled eggs and a couple of clementines.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Mixed Fruit Muesli by Master Crumble, with low fat strawberry yogurt, half a banana chopped up & 1 tablespoon of honey. With this I'll drink green tea.

And there you go!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I had blueberry waffles and a soy iced latte! :)
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs and toast. I have to have my protein in the morning!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Carribean and I had a veggie omelette made with eggs layed this mornin and a bowl of fish broth with chunks of fresh caught fish in it. Heaven! Oh I forgot to mention-a fresh savory rosemary tea biscuit. Mmmmmm!
  • JacquiDawn
    Options
    Without fail during the week I have a poached egg on wholemeal toast with a slice of either chicken or turkey breast.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Omelet made in my rice cooker.

1iy13r.jpg
  • weightloser122
    Options
    today i had:

1/2c rolled oats
    1T peanut butter
    1 scoop whey protein
    2T coffee creamer
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Porridge oats soaked over night with mixed seeds and cinnamon, heat it up yum yum! Or cut up some bananna or fruit

Ive had my strawberry protein with oats before, its ok

Oats with almond milk is nice

Omelette with mushrooms, mixed peppers, chicken etc ---Yum!!
  • rladd6421
    rladd6421 Posts: 455
    Options
    today for breakfast i had 2 pieces of bacon, a dry piece of whole wheat toast (arnold) a whole egg and 2 egg whites. delicious. but usually it's 4 egg whites and a piece of dry whole wheat toast, or chobani greek yogurt.
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    oat so simple porridge pot or my newest find alpen porridge pots
    i have it around 9.30 ish when i get to work

if i am on the go or have an early morning meeting then i grab a weetabix oaty bar and a piece of fruit
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Omelet made in my rice cooker.

1iy13r.jpg

Wow !
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    2 hardboiled eggs and coffee.
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    3 egg omelet with ham, spinach, onions, red peppers, tomatoes, chiles, and Frank's. It was delicious. I seriously thought about eating another one but decided to save it for dinner :)
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted to porridge, almond milk and protein powder !

When I go on holiday I like a slice if wholesale toast with that funny white cheese they have (does anyone know it??) and tomato. Scrambled eggs, if they don't look like powdered yak, also.

I don't know why I've never made this at home
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've got to keep it really simple in the morning. I had Vanilla Carbmaster yogurt and an apple....just enough toi get my metabolism going. Oh yeah....also had a cup of coffee with a packet of 25 calorie fat free hot chocolate mix! (My version of a Mocha Joe!)
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today i had half a bagel toasted, srambeled egg whites, red pepper , tomarto and jalapenos! Amazing will repeat tomorrow!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Days I have the time : a fried egg on top of cooked veggies (usually onion, broccoli, zucchini, and bell pepper), and a piece of toast.

Or, if I am feeling lazy then a cliff bar and yogurt with fruit.
  • rebeccalouisemellor
    Options
    I normally have either 2 soft-boiled eggs and two slices of wholemeal toast with light butter spread on...this normally keeps me all day depending what time I wake up and I will have a coffee or a bowl of fruit for late lunch and a small dinner!

Another breakfast I love is 2 soft/hard boiled eggs and a big grapefruit.