Newbie looking for mentor(s)

New to the world of weight loss and fitness. I am a busy mom of 3 that has finally decided to lose a few of those pregnancy pounds I packed on (my "baby" is 3 I think it's about time!). My biggest problem is staying motivated to stick with it. Right now I am focusing on eating healthy and adding more activity to my day not on weight loss per se. I would really like to connect with positive, upbeat individuals that have tips for staying motivated and can help me on days I might start to slip as I get back to healthy living.

-Christy

Replies

• lunarunner26
    lunarunner26 Posts: 11 Member
    I am new also - I would be happy to cheer you along Christy!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    this is the perfect websight to keep u motivated, i log in a couple of times a day to keep track of caleries :flowerforyou:
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    I can help, maybe. I had a pretty successful journey, anyway, and now I'm back on here again!
  • cmego4it
    cmego4it Posts: 14
    Thanks! Any encouragement is appreciated. I just made my co-worker walk up 7 flights of stairs and she is accusing me of trying to kill her, lol. Every little bit helps right?
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Thanks! Any encouragement is appreciated. I just made my co-worker walk up 7 flights of stairs and she is accusing me of trying to kill her, lol. Every little bit helps right?
    That's a good philosophy. It does all mount up - try keeping a record of it in your exercise diary and you'll see.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Check out my profile and add me if you like....the friends I have made on here are all supportive and many are busy with work ,activities and some kids! Good luck on your journey :)
  • Kristi858
    Kristi858 Posts: 31 Member
    I've been on here a week and can't believe how much support and motivation I'm getting! This site is great! Everone feel free to add me!