Could Use SomeFriends Who Understand

Options
I was here before years ago and left thinking the grass was greener with other programs--come to find out MFP is the best with all the extra perks like cal. sodium, and carb counts---not to mention free, which is always a plus! Anyhow, I am back and really motivated and determined to continue my weight loss with wanting to loose at least another 50+ pounds. I have come a long way from my journey's initial start weight of 287 no doubt, but have gotten really complaisant in my efforts, stopped tracking my foods, and stopped paying attention to what and how much I am eating; therefore stopped loosing. I would absolutely love to get some new ideas, fresh perspectives, and motivational, supportive friends to help me and can understand how hard this is. I think having friends who understand the struggle, and who help, push, and challenge each other along the way is super beneficial and another perk of MFP! Add me, join me, and let's do this together.
Kimflowerforyou

Replies

• Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Kim - Please feel free to add me. I recently have gotten complacent, and am ramping back up. I've got about the same amount to lose as you right now. I log on every day, and try to support my friends everytime they post. sometimes I miss a day or so because I'm busy working/travelling, but I am definitely visible and supportive.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log on multiple times during the day and I have quite a bit of weight to lose.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday (addictive) My diary is open to friends. I do a very low carb life style and walk almost if not every day for 1/2 hour. My food doesn't change much but it works for me. I love to cheer others on and really appreciate when others do the same for me. I have lost 60 and have 40-50 more that I need to loose. I started at 260 and am down to 198. We can get this done together!