Girls with tattoos....

Replies

• tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    I have 5 and my treat once I reach my goal is to get the tops of my feet done and the back of my neck. I can't wait!!!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    I've got 8 and counting. My next one is going to be a henna tat.
  • I have 8.....the last time I got one was 2003! I am dying for another...I have been trying to think of what I want to give myself when I reach my goal.....a tattoo it is!
    I want my son's footprint from his birth...unsure where it will go, but that is going to be the next one:)
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    I have seven, 5 on my back 1 on each bicep. Feel free to add me, I'm fairly new to this site!
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    I can always use another friend! lol.
    I don't have any pics of mine up, but I'll get them up soon.
    I have 7, 2 on my back, 2 on my wrists, one behind my ear, one on my hip and one on my right foot.
    I want to completely cover my upper back, which is my "reward" for reaching my goal weight. Long way to go but I'm in it for the long haul. :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    I have 6 so far: Cartoon Lion on my back, Leo8485 also on my back, Superman symbol on my foot (for overcoming a huge issue when I was younger), My Grandpa's nickname 'Wild Bill' on my chest (RIP <3 you), 2red flowers and the Leo symbol on the back of my neck, and a sea turtle on my foot :) Add me if you would like (to any of you) XoxoxoX Bru
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    I have one on my lower back. A Celtic heart I drew myself and a friend and tattoo artist did it for me. I want to have some tribal or wings put on it later. i don't know yet. But i want to have a sleek skinny body first. I'm in.
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    I have one on my lower back. A Celtic heart I drew myself and a friend and tattoo artist did it for me. I want to have some tribal or wings put on it later. i don't know yet. But i want to have a sleek skinny body first. I'm in.

I would love to see your celtic heart. I have one too! I drew it as my version of the Motherhood knot because I didn't like any that I had found.
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Ive got some too! I've got an old tribal band around my ankle . . . one I wish I had researched better before I got but I was young! Another one on my upper thigh (a rose with my daughters' name, also old, over 17 years old, I got it just after she was born so it's an old school tattoo). Another old school tattoo of a jester on my shoulder (hope to cover up with a nice piece, gawd what was I ever thinking, again, another youngster move!!) Japanese characters beginning from my lower neck going down my spine meaning "True victory is victory over oneself" and my pride and joy is my most recent tattoo on my upper left arm just got this past December as a xmas gift from my hubby. It's one of a male lion head with mane blowing in the wind it's got two roses (I love roses) and two daisies (representation of innocent for my little three year old) and of course, had to put his name at the bottom in nice script in a flowing ribbon. It's my fave. I actually want to reward myself again like most of you with another one on my right upper arm, a "upgrade" tattoo for my daughter, her name is Athena so I'm thinking along the lines of getting a tattoo of the goddess Athena in her war gear with her sheid and owl........but that's further down the road, every time i get a new tattoo, I go bigger and better (and of course that costs $$$!!) Anyways, feel free to add me if you like!!! Good luck to all the tattooed chicks here on their weigh loss journeys!!!
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    I have one tattoo - a classic, English-style teapot on my side with the words "Don't Panic" underneath. It's an ode to Douglas Adams (writer of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, etc).

I want another sooooooo bad. It's been about 3 years. That's long enough, right?
  • Hello everyone! Im new to the site and looking for friends and inspiration! Seen this thread and just had to post because I just told my mom that when I hit my goal weight I am going to get a new tat that starts from my shoulder area and goes about to my elbow!!!

I currently have 5 tattos.

1. zodiac sign (aquarius) on left wrist
    2. the word lucky with 3 four leaf clovers on right wrist (for my 3 kids, all the luck i need)
    3. something I drew when I was 16 and had put on the inside of my left ankle
    4. ying yang sign in a sunflower lower right side of back
    5. and a big angel holding a snow flake between my shoulder blades on my back (for my dad who passed)

so...any inked girls who wanna add me go for it!!!! Good luck to all!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    I don't have any but my reward will be to get my first!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    I have one tattoo - a classic, English-style teapot on my side with the words "Don't Panic" underneath. It's an ode to Douglas Adams (writer of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, etc).

I want another sooooooo bad. It's been about 3 years. That's long enough, right?

Thats a pretty sweet and unique tattoo :D
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    I have one, its a blue moon tea rose on a vine, which snakes from just above my pubic bone,to just below my breast. :),I love it.
  • I have just joined myfitnesspal.com today. I am SO pumped to drop this extra weight and be able to show off my 5 beautiful tattoos again!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Love finding other girls with lots of tattoos!! I lost count of how many I have. I'm working on a full back piece right now. I also have a portrait of Elvis on my left arm with an old fashioned microphone and angel wings. I also have the TCB with the lighting bolt on the inside of my forearm. I'm hoping to finish the top of my forearm to complete a full sleeve. Thinking about getting a pink cadillac. I also have a bird I call Little Evil tattooed on my side. On my parents' 28th wedding anniversary I got a heart on each side of my chest, one for Mama and one of Papa. Mama's heart has flowers and Papa's has spiderwebs and crossed bones. And several small tattoos behind each ear...almost forgot about those. LOL. I want to get the Misfits skull on the top of my foot but I don't know if I could take that kind of pain.
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    i only have a few, but when i lose the weight im hoping to get my daughers name and some flowers tattooed along my rib cage, i got flowers and my sons name on my left ankle right now, a sun with chinese symbol (dream) on my lower back, and also soon plan on getting my fiances inital...somewhere probably not as visible lol, but will still wait to lose weight so it looks great!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    3 tats here! Hoping to get a nice big side piece when I feel good about my stomach. Worried about it stretching with a baby tho.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Love finding other girls with lots of tattoos!! I lost count of how many I have. I'm working on a full back piece right now. I also have a portrait of Elvis on my left arm with an old fashioned microphone and angel wings. I also have the TCB with the lighting bolt on the inside of my forearm. I'm hoping to finish the top of my forearm to complete a full sleeve. Thinking about getting a pink cadillac. I also have a bird I call Little Evil tattooed on my side. On my parents' 28th wedding anniversary I got a heart on each side of my chest, one for Mama and one of Papa. Mama's heart has flowers and Papa's has spiderwebs and crossed bones. And several small tattoos behind each ear...almost forgot about those. LOL. I want to get the Misfits skull on the top of my foot but I don't know if I could take that kind of pain.

I have one on top of my foot. People always say "Ooooh that had to hurt worse than the others!" but really, I didn't find it to be all that painful. I've got a couple on my calf, they hurt. I've got one on my inner wrist...it wasn't soo bad. I've got one around my ankle...HOLY JEEZ that was painful! Right over the ankle bones...ay ay ay. That was bad.
  • myranda2888
    myranda2888 Posts: 69 Member
    I have 6 so far, and def would love to get the other side of my ribcage done as a reward for losing the weight.

I have:
    Mario Invincibly stars behind my left ear.
    A Zelda Health Heart bar with 3 1/2 filled hearts behind my right ear (bet you can tell I'm a gamer)
    A panda on my right foot, that goes along with
    Me dressed in a panda suit on my left foot
    Heart with wings on my back
    And my favorite!!!!! :
    A lighthouse down my right side, from my breast to the bottom of my hip, with the words 'when we meet again' wrapped around it.

I would love to someday get 1/2 sleeves, but right now, I just want to lose the weight so I can show off my side piece and get the other done as well.
    I love the beauty of expressing yourself through art.
    Oh and I would also love to get a piece done by Sylvia Ji on my calf soon. I think I'm going to make that my half point prize.
This discussion has been closed.