Daylight Savings Time

Options
MIM49
MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
Daylight Savings Time is back this Sunday. Are you glad or sad? and why?

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    HAPPY AS A PIG EATING ****.

I get to go fishing some days after work now...
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Love it! Can't drive in the dark.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Used to HATE losing an hour of sleep. But since I had the evil mini-me, it's been a blessing, because he will actually sleep to a decent hour (by the clock's standard), and I'm hoping it will put his nap after lunch time rather than right in the middle of. Ah the things kids do to us...
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Happy, I won't be coming home in the dark anymore :) Go to work in the dark come home in the dark, it's really sad not seeing the sun.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Excited. It's an extra hour after work that I can run that it's not dark.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! Means its time for summer to me, long evenings to play outside and camping!!!!!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    hate it. as of Sunday there will again be 3 hours time difference between me and my BF. 2 hours is difficult enough to deal with.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I only like it because it will be darker in the mornings longer which means my son will sleep past 6:30am so I can finish my workout!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Arizona. I'm still like "What's this Daylight Savings crap?"

That said, we roll back an hour, right??? I think. I like it. I'm up ridiculously early anyways, now the rest of the world will be forced to right along with me. *cackle*
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I hate DLST and wish it would just go away. There is little need for it these days. I seriously don't need it to be light out until 9PM for anything.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Love it and can't wait. It's miserable getting off work and it's already dark outside.
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    I grew up in Arizona. I'm still like "What's this Daylight Savings crap?"

That said, we roll back an hour, right??? I think. I like it. I'm up ridiculously early anyways, now the rest of the world will be forced to right along with me. *cackle*

We actually go up an hour. Fall back, spring forward :)
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hate it! The one reason I liked living in Indiana is that we didn't switch and now we do, on top of that we have NO happy hour!!!
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    Hate it! The one reason I liked living in Indiana is that we didn't switch and now we do, on top of that we have NO happy hour!!!

Where in Indiana are you from? I grew up in Northwest Indiana and now I live in Bloomington, and we've always observed DST.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Hate it. Why not just adjust the clock by 30 minutes...right there in the middle of back and forth, and be done with it.
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Where in Indiana are you from? I grew up in Northwest Indiana and now I live in Bloomington, and we've always observed DST.

Southeastern Indiana..Batesville
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm glad. Now I don't have to take my bike rides in the dark after work.