Where are you from?

Options

Replies

• justjean
    justjean Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Originally from Dutch Harbor, Alaska and Wasilla, Alaska, moved to Minneapolis 5 years ago.
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Central Florida. Born and raised
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    central Ohio (just north of Columbus)
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Its awesome, to see where everyone is from! so neat : )
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well. I grew up in Riverside, CA. I moved to Tacoma, WA. Then I moved to Bartlett, IL. From there it was to Moreno Valley, CA. Central NJ. Colorado Springs. Now I live in Northern NJ. :laugh:
  • justjean
    Options
    Well. I grew up in Riverside, CA. I moved to Tacoma, WA. Then I moved to Bartlett, IL. From there it was to Moreno Valley, CA. Central NJ. Colorado Springs. Now I live in Northern NJ. :laugh:

I used to visit Tacoma all the time because of family. Is it hard to move around to so many places? I'd like to experience other places and move around some, but my fiance isn't up for that.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    TEXAS

:glasses:
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I used to visit Tacoma all the time because of family. Is it hard to move around to so many places? I'd like to experience other places and move around some, but my fiance isn't up for that.

You know, in this day and age, with video chat and email and facebook and all of that nonsense, I actually really love moving a lot. My husband is Army, so I figure I'll get to do it most of the rest of my life, and I'm sort of glad for that. It's fun seeing new places and learning new "cultures" (NJ is completely different from CA which is completely different from WA, and so on.) Since I never have to lose contact with friends, I find I have a lot more friends than I would have otherwise. :)
  • justjean
    Options

You know, in this day and age, with video chat and email and facebook and all of that nonsense, I actually really love moving a lot. My husband is Army, so I figure I'll get to do it most of the rest of my life, and I'm sort of glad for that. It's fun seeing new places and learning new "cultures" (NJ is completely different from CA which is completely different from WA, and so on.) Since I never have to lose contact with friends, I find I have a lot more friends than I would have otherwise. :)

Well that makes a lot of sense! It's wonderful that your husband can secure a job before moving to each place. I guess my fiance is just worried about that seeing as though he's a graphic designer and I'm an art teacher! lol
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    SE Washington State
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Born in Upstate NY
    Raised in NE OH
    Living in NC
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Born in Indiana
    lived in Tennessee, Georgia and Florida growing up
    Moved back to Indiana
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    CT originally and now in NY for 15 years :smile:
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Originally from Northern Illinois, but I now live in Loveland Colorado!
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    West Mifflin, PA 15122 Near Kennywood Park!
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    To Swimfan1989:

For sure??? That's the British flag!!!
  • ricklperry
    Options
    Bakersfield, CA
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Born: Joilet IL.