Foods you eat wrong.

I have this habit of not cooking some frozen foods. Namely peas, corn, waffles, and fish sticks. Yea I know it's weird and probably really gross to some but I do it lol. But I have friends that also do things like eat ramen without cooking it. So I guess my question is what foods do you eat that you're supposed to eat differently.

Replies

• k_town78
    k_town78 Posts: 21
    I like to throw food in the freezer that doesn't necessarily belong there. Sometimes its to make it cold and change the texture and sometimes so it will keep in my lunch box thru out the day. Last night I threw a couple Larabars in there, and I often throw (shhhh) cookie dough in the freezer and then eat it frozen instead of baking it.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    i eat pizza with a fork and knife....cutting it into bite sized pieces and eating it like i am at some gourmet restaurant.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Frozen pizza is good. I was drunk at the time of sampling however so I may not be a reliable critic.

I don't twist/lick/dunk Oreos. I scrape the creme out, throw it away because its gross, then eat the biscuit. I also eat kiwi fruit whole, skin and all
  • delekium
    delekium Posts: 40 Member
    i eat shrimps including head, shell and legs.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    I like frozen veggies and waffles too! My mom use to give me a frozen waffle when I was teething as a baby and apparently I still like the taste as a grown-up, haha
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    I used to eat sunflower seeds with the shell and all, because I liked the salted shell. I stopped after I got a splinter way in the back of my mouth, almost in my throat. It hurt and I almost couldn't get it out. I thought that I'd have to go to the ER to have it removed,
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    In season, I love raw okra! Nom nom nom
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    I like frozen veggies and waffles too! My mom use to give me a frozen waffle when I was teething as a baby and apparently I still like the taste as a grown-up, haha

Yay I'm not alone
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,383 Member
    Oh uncooked ramen is sooo much better than cooked! So crunchy and salty.

I don't eat it much anymore but in grade school my friend would bring a packet and we'd all share!
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    I like to get pepperoni pizza, then eat the pepperoni off first. I never eat it with the pepperoni on. also, spaghetti-os straight from the can.
  • rcryer631
    rcryer631 Posts: 7 Member
    I eat oranges peel and all, to much of a hassle to peel them.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Room temperature or colder oatmeal that has really thickened up. I do not like my oatmeal warm or too runny.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    The rare times that I eat ice cream I take my spoon and stir it until it is creamy like a shake. That's the only thing I can really think of.