Which supplemental apps did you find most helpful?

Options
Im looking at downloading some of the apps suggested on this site but I wondered if others have tried them and found one to be more helpful than another. Please give me your ideas and feed back. The ease of using the food diary in my fitness pal is the easiest I have ever used and am loving that I saw after only the first day where I needed to make changes and cut calories. Im a busy mom and need things to be easy and non time consuming. Thoughts?

Replies

• lhogan50
    lhogan50 Posts: 22
    Options
    If you run use runtastic. I like it because it uploads to your diary when you are done. Only one I have used.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    only app I remember using other than MFP is the Endomondo app which cal help you track your distance in walks or jogs and also does estimated calorie burn. I think that now it can even synch your workouts to MFP!!! Hope this helps
  • Katie_a_Mae_zing
    Options
    I really love the Nike Training Center app and the daily yoga app. They get me to actually workout!
  • vanessapreston66
    vanessapreston66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Endomondo on my mobile is good for tracking my cycling and trekking. Bit heavy on battery and ran out half way through a trek (annoyingly) but that's probably my Samsung Galaxy's fault'.
  • Desmum
    Desmum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Runtastic, really encourages me to do a little extra
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!