need friends

Options
So im going to give this a try a needs some friends to help me

Replies

• kernjamie
    kernjamie Posts: 37
    Options
    I need a friend too:)
    I am a mom of three, just went through a divorce, stuck at home taking online classes because day care is too expensive. I am doing great with the exercise but I give up on the food after a couple of days because of stress.
  • lilmissbunny26
    Options
    Im a single parent of a little boy and theres days I wanna give up too
  • bonnie_w
    bonnie_w Posts: 22
    Options
    good luck girls ...feel free to add me if u like
  • kernjamie
    Options
    Hello,
    How are things going? I am on day 3 here back on the food and exercise. Didn't get much sleep last night. The little one kept me up till midnight and then woke me up at 4-6, then the other two got up at 7. That's just how it is sometimes. My dad is home all week, uuuuhh, I hate working out in front of people, so I have been doing it on the back porch when the baby naps, then the other two play outside. Have to make things work with what I got. Hope you are doing great
  • lilmissbunny26
    Options
    Oh I know the feeling with the no sleep I have a 3 yr old and he doesn't like to sleep all night ugh and ive had a major headache all day I stop drinking soda just water :-\ but itll be worth it in the end and I know the feeling I hate working out in front of ppl to hints why im iffy on joining a gym right away lol
  • kernjamie
    Options
    You should look into bodyrock.tv or dailyhiit.com, They are the same people that run both websites. I like the daily hiit, it is intense interval training, for max fat burn, and its frrrreeeeeeee!!!! I love free. I am doing Insanity right now, and I have been adding some of the dailyhiit when I am feeling up to it as well. I used to do the gym, but I found it easier and cheaper to invest in the the beachbody products. I have P90X and Insanity, and I love them.
    I was up again in the middle of the night. The baby woke up at 3 am - 5 am, I just decided to make coffee and get up. I should of worked out then but ended up going back to bed :( Should of taken advantage of the time, but oh well. I am a little discouraged because I am not loosing as fast as I used to, but I am also trying to not crash diet. I am also still breastfeeding so I can't cut back on too many carbs and calories. I started taking the kids to the park again and the lady I used to meet noticed I gained weight, uuuuhhhhhhh, FML, I am just taking it easy today. We already went for the walk to the park and I need to get some homework done.
  • Triggert8855
    Triggert8855 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using this app for 4 weeks and I love it, I actually started dieting 2 weeks before that and one of my friends found this and we both love it for the accountability it gives us. I could also use more friends, feel free to add me, the more the better.

Teri
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ditto... I'm not a mom or anything, but I admire those who are :)

I'm an engaged 20 something living at home with my parents. I lost my job a couple months ago. I'm working now, but I only make about half of what I used to. It's rough... But I'm making it.. Feel free to add me!
  • sazhol
    sazhol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I need more friends too. :)
  • mandymay8500
    Options
    Stay at home mom to 4 kids! I am just starting out on this journey to get healthy! Looking for friends for motivation and support!

Thanks!