congratulations! excellent job :)
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Very good job!
  • Patsy19541948
    Patsy19541948 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go going!! And stop smoking that is even better for your health!!!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good for you!! Congrats on kicking the habit! I'm 8 years smoke free and haven't looked back :) Good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow great work!! keep it up!
  • Wwonderful
    Wwonderful Posts: 145
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! Grrrrrrreat job!!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss and not smoking! Keep it up!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Again. Thanks for the support and hope what I have achieved so far can help others. The real deal is the smoking, I have smoked for 24 years previous to jan 2nd. All I can say is that my body has given me something back for quitting. I did a spinning class last week and found it difficult but never stopped. Not only did I complete the class I signed up straight away for another class and that's tomorrow. Secondly, I don't smell of smoke, I was a 'secret' smoker and never smoked in front of clients or friends except close friends, because of the smell left on my hands, hair and clothes. I always found this embarrassing. It's so nice to be free of this. And ultimately my blood pressure is now normal.

The only thing that bugs me now about smoking was why did it take me so long to give up..

I hope to bring a before and after in another 5-6 weeks.

Lee x
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Really great job bro. Your looking great. I commend you on quit smoking, it takes a hella person to be able to so.
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee,

WOW!! Well done you on both accounts!! Losing weight is hard and giving up the smokes is also hard, Iv poersonal experience of both. Its been 10 years with the smokes for me :) but im still trying to lose some weight, which im slowly winning :)

Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing your progress!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!