I'm stucked!

Options
I have given myself a 10 lbs goal for this month, I'm nearly halfway the month but my weight wont go down. I'm still maintaning my diet but it seems not to work anymore.. Please need motivation and help.

Replies

• LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at this? It can take a while for your body to adjust to your new diet. Also, healthy weight loss is usually 1-2lbs a week from what I've been seeing.

If you could provide more information, such as your height and what exercise you're doing, what you're eating, others might be able to provide more advice.
  • Gossamer5
    Gossamer5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You need to change up your calorie intake each day. Meaning, not to eat the same amount every day. I eat anywhere from 1200 to 1700 a day plus I change up my exercises. I don't do the same all the time. Your body will get used to the same thing and become "immune" so to speak and it won't lose any of the weight. Drink lots of water also. That helps. There are days, which are usually the weekends, that I tend to eat alot less because I'm busy and don't think about eating. So, I sometimes eat under 1200 and of course the computer yells at me that I could go into starvation mode. But, I'm not worried as I know I'm not because I change it up each day. Try changin your calorie intake and your exercises. That could help to jumpstart your weightloss.
  • RobinMSills
    RobinMSills Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you've been eating at a consistent deficit then you want to do as Gossamer said. You need to eat one day a week up to your normal calorie intake. I do this twice a week and find that I always drop weight two days after, consistently. It's called refeeding, and it helps keep your metabolism on its toes.
  • marvey1214
    Options
    I'm 5'2 feet and is currently weighing 140 pounds, I'm doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party for approximately 3 times a week and is taking up approx. 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day.

So does that mean, I have to change my calorie intake on every other day and also my exersice routine?