Ladies - an achievement of sorts.

Options
February was the month I returned to MFP.

I haven't lost any significant weight yet. Maybe around 10 pounds. Just from using MFP and trying to keep under 1500.

Still... I have something of an achievement.

My boobs are smaller! My back hurts less when before it hurt chronically. (Alarming, since I'm twenty-one. I realized recently that my back pain is almost gone, except for when I'm waking up in the morning.) My posture's definitely improved, and my old bras fit a little better than my new ones.

Also, there's that whole thing about feeling proud of myself and how that's led to improved quality of life and less stress and more energy and, yay, my jeans are a little looser. But mostly -- whee, my breasts aren't going to be so ridiculously huge when I'm done!

Replies

• Buryjam1
    Buryjam1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! People with small breasts cannot understand how much better you can feel and look when things get back in a good range.
  • fatfriendonadiet
    fatfriendonadiet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Still waiting on mine to go down some. D cups don't look that good on a short girl :c They make me look top heavy.

I'm 5'3" myself and was a double D for a while, so let me say: I KNOW THAT FEELING.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Loose jeans are always a great feeling. I have actually lost about 15 lbs and bought a shirt the other day and went down a size. What a great feeling huh!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's great that your body is changing in a way that makes you more comfortable!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    that is a HUGE acheivement..no pun intended..okay maybe a little pun...bwahahah...

Having been a 34 H...yeah, I love living life smaller...

good job.
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    Love it! I've always been big in that area too and am looking forward to dropping there!!! I know what an accomplishment that is and how they get in our way. :smile:
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! I've gone from a 36DD to a 34D. One more cup size down and I'll be back to normal :D
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's the one thing I can't wait to lose, my boobs!! They feel so huge sometimes. LOL I am a 38D, looking forward to going back to a 36C.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    That's the one thing I can't wait to lose, my boobs!! They feel so huge sometimes. LOL I am a 38D, looking forward to going back to a 36C.

you can give some to meeee

i was barely fitting into a C...im a B now.... but in just a month i lost 4cm in my boobies so i think i will be lookin into a damn A soon :(
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! People with small breasts cannot understand how much better you can feel and look when things get back in a good range.

you got that right. i cant imagine wanting my boobs gone haha
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine my boobs getting smaller :( I'm a 32F and I looooove it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!