Tired of just talking to myself. Want friends for support?

Options
I am definitely enjoying MFP, but I don't have many friends on here and I am thinking it would be enjoyable to have other people to talk with. I get bored just talking to myself. :-) Anyone interested? I am on every day!

Replies

• KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I am on Monday - Friday (not on weekends) would glady give and receive support. :)
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A great way to start making friends here is to join one of the many challenges posted throughout the forums. I just started one at the beginning of this month, have a solid group of 11 other team mates, and we are doing great at encouraging each other and keeping up with statuses etc.

Good luck!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I have LOADS of friends...only most of them don't interact, no idea why they send FR's in the first place!!
  • roanne70
    roanne70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love giving and getting support.:happy:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have alot of friends too that don't interact, anyone can add me for support and I am on everyday multiple times
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join me.
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.....but as long as you log in daily and interact!!!!! I take this site very seriously, it's not facebook
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I log M-F regularly and weekends sometimes.
  • ladams562
    ladams562 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at the responses from people! Yay for not just talking to air anymore!! :-)
  • MYC16
    MYC16 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me! Just joined last week and have no friends yet (: It would be great to have people to talk with and get/give support!!
  • tscott1964
    Options
    Hi there! I would love some support as well. I am here morning and evening. Would be happy to be friends!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I just started on Monday
  • RayR13
    RayR13 Posts: 31
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am on every day and would like to have more friends to chat with as well !
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while now but I could definitely use more friends! I love in 7 days a week!
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love new friends and I love to give and receive support!!! Adding you now!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am on here daily, The more the merrier!
  • JennaNevada
    JennaNevada Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends :)
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I live in Vegas mama!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    anyone please feel free to add me going through the same loop of getting friends without much interaction/support..I am here constantly 7 days a week