New to this and struggling with my weight. Need buddies

Options
Hi guys I need some buddies. I need help staying motivated :( three and a half years ago I only weighed 95 pounds I tried everything to gain weight to be healthy. Then I got pregnant. During my pregnancy I gained 110 pounds! I went up to 205! Now I weigh always fluctuating between 155-165. My goal is to be 130. This weight gained really took a toll on me emotionally. Also because most of the weight is in my belly and love handles!
I would love some buddies! I need to learn the right foods to eat. Like I said my whole life I have been trying to eat to gain. Now I don't know how to loose it. Lol. So that is my story :D

Replies

• aboure
    aboure Posts: 11
    Options
    you can add me. I am new also but maybe we can learn together
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am the same as you, as in where your fat is centraled. I am belly also. I went to the doctor and I am a salty person. I can go without the sweets but I love salty foods and that is why it is centered there. If that sounds like you, then maybe you want to cut back on salt/sodium to help
  • Mumonamission
    Mumonamission Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to all as well but decided something had to be done, I've always been pretty big framed and weight very up and down especially when having my 3 children.
    I lost 2 and half stone in 4 months last year after a marriage breakdown and I've now moved on got with someone new and he's ultra skinny and can never get full, so I've been eating what he has and I'm piling on the pounds again :(

Well that's me and my story!

I'd also like some recipes and ideas, I cook from stratch on most meals but no good at weighing stuff out

Would love some inspirational people to talk to
  • TKS26
    TKS26 Posts: 3
    Options
    I know the feeling at my heaviest I weighed 285 pounds. I worked my butt off to lose 96 pounds and got down to 189 pounds. But then some unfortunate events happened to me and I lost all of my will and motivation and stopped working out and eating right. Over the course of 9 months I gained back 64 pounds and now I weigh 253 pounds. But now am back on my routine and working harder than ever to reach my goal. It's all mental, you gotta have willpower, a desire to succeed and an urge to reach your full potential. And most importantly you have to believe in yourself above all else.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • rebekahrice1234
    Options
    Wow. It is so hard, I know. I will be there to get you going...My name is Becky. I am new too, we can kick butt together!! add me:flowerforyou: