MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION! READ ME- YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID :)

Options

Replies

• pinkbear02
    pinkbear02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love this... it made me feel better about yesterday and look forward to today :) Thanks!
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Deep.
  • tabstar81
    tabstar81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I SO needed to hear this! Thank you!!
  • pattypureheart
    pattypureheart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yep! I made lasagna last nite for dinner (and when I say I made it, I mean I made it... homemade noodles and all). Long story short.... I ate and I ate and I ate again around midnight. I had myself a regular old fashioned feeding frenzy binge. Got up today and got the **** over it!

Your post is great and yeah we are all fallible.... I have to forgive myself and move on from here. (I admit though I sure started the old beating myself up!) Thanks for sharing this!
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think people are their own biggest obstacles. We can self doubt ourselves silly...Someone once told me, when you start to think negative thoughts, ask yourself, would you say those things to your best friend? Most of us wouldn't, so why do we say them to ourselves? GREAT post!! Thanks for sharing..
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love Nerd Fitness. They email me periodically and brighten my day with words of nerdly wisdom and the best dang advice ever. Great share!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Nerd Fitness too. Thanks for sharing the article.
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Loved this and so true too thanks for sharing
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Excellent reminder that we are really the ones in control...if we choose to use it.
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story: stop a snowball before it becomes an avalanche. Thanks for posting!
  • BigAndTallSection
    BigAndTallSection Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This a great piece of advice. To many of us take the all or nothing approach and that is just plain silly. One screw up does not mean to abandon ship. If you are the sort of person that does bail out after you screw up no matter how big or small then I would copy and print that top post and hang it somewhere where you will see it often. I would even commit to reading it often so that it is a part of your mindset.
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    bump
  • galacticloser
    Options
    This is awesome! (:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i remember this article. i also posted it up in the forums when it came out. and i got a strike for posting the stared out f-word.
  • HopeAnchorstheSoul
    HopeAnchorstheSoul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • misspatty123
    misspatty123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spuds1316
    spuds1316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed right now! Thank you so much! I am going to look up the web site for sure!!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yay for motivation!
  • theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing- going to keep coming back to this when I have a 'bad' day :)