Week One on MFP

Options
Okay so wow, this site really does work. I was abit apprehensive about my weigh in this morning as I have been eating what i thought was quite a lot for trying to lose weight (but i felt i should try follow what mfp says). Even last night it said i hadnt eaten enough so had to pile in some coke and sweets and chocolate to bring it up to a level they were happy with. So after that late night binge i particularly was doubtful about the outcome this morning.

Anyway i have lost 7 pounds and 2.5 inches from my waist and a further 1 inch from my thigh! Im so super happy its ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, i dont expect this level of loss every week cause im sure that would make me ill. But this super amazing first week brings me almost halfway! I lost more than i was expecting to lose in 2 weeks!

Just thought i would share my joy and thank everyone here for fantastic support in my week one :)

13 pounds to go! :D

Replies

• Gembo82
    Gembo82 Posts: 29
    Options
    Well done thats a great loss. xxx :happy:
  • bikinimission
    Options
    I'm so happy for you (and so cross at myself for falling off the diet wagon all weekend!!) you've given me the motivation to climb back on and reach my holiday goal though. Thank you!
  • eleanorrachel
    Options
    Thanks Gembo82!

bikinimission im glad youre feeling remotivated now, good luck for reaching your goal too!!

:)