beachbody challenge packs? shakeology?

Options
Just curious if anyone has a favorite or one to recommend? I am doing and have done INSANITY, I love it and I am looking to get more but not sure which route to go? Turbofire looks awesome and has fabuoous ratings but so does the many others. I am also thinking of doing shakeology. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks so much :)

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Get ready for SPAM.

Eat right, exercise. You should try to involve resistance training to preserve muscle. Cardio only workouts don't tone up muscle like resistance training does. I believe P90X has several resistance training programs in it.

As for shakeology...............IMO it's a lot of money to spend on a meal replacement. Why replace a meal when you can actually get to eat it?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jessvolpe
    jessvolpe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just completed Insanity and loved it. I'm doing a hybrid with ChaLEAN extreme right now to tone up. If you want to try shakeology too, a challenge pack is the way to go because it's a better price than just buying the program.
  • NicoleHernandezz
    Options
    Get ready for SPAM.

Eat right, exercise. You should try to involve resistance training to preserve muscle. Cardio only workouts don't tone up muscle like resistance training does. I believe P90X has several resistance training programs in it.

As for shakeology...............IMO it's a lot of money to spend on a meal replacement. Why replace a meal when you can actually get to eat it?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I feel the same way as using it as a replacement, I love my breakfast, lunch and dinner...thank you for your info.
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was super skeptical before I started Shakeology but after 30 days was hooked. It's worth a try, plus they offer a 30 day bottom of the bag money back guarantee.

Turbo Fire is lots of fun, dancy and kickboxing in one with drills mixed in. Another favorite of mine is Les Mills Combat, it's the kickboxing without the dancy but good music. I also love ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X and P90X2. It's really all about what exactly you are looking for in a workout program.

Hope that helps!
    Alissa