My stomach hurts!

Options
Bad :frown: Since this morning. I thought something I ate didn't agree with me so I had some chamomile tea with lemon and took a nap. It still hurts! Could it be from working my abs at the gym last night? I did leg day, 10 min of elliptical trainer, 3 sets of 20 crunches, 3 sets of 15 leg raise things, and some walking planks. I think I did some ab exercises this morning too. :cry: Owww...

Replies

• chasekr25
    chasekr25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't see how working your abs would make the inside of your stomach hurt! That'd have to be some powerful ab moves!!!!
  • SkinnyGal1982
    Options
    If it was a new routine I would say most definitely YES.
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I betting on the wasabi you had last night. Is that something new for you. Can be harsh.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Do you mean "My stomach hurts, I'm going to puke" or "The muscles in my abdomen are screaming from the crunches and leg lifts I did plus the (maybe? not sure how you don't know) ab work I did this morning?"
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Do you mean "My stomach hurts, I'm going to puke" or "The muscles in my abdomen are screaming from the crunches and leg lifts I did plus the (maybe? not sure how you don't know) ab work I did this morning?"

^This. If it's muscular, it may be from your workout. If it's crampy intestinal pain, I'd say stomach bug. We are just getting over the stomach flu, and bad stomach pain is one of the symptoms. Either way, I hope you feel better soon.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I betting on the wasabi you had last night. Is that something new for you. Can be harsh.
    lol, I have that often. I am surprised people replied to this...thanks! I took some motrin and felt fine so I guess it was those ab moves I'm "pretty sure" I did ;)
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options

I have two boys under the age of three...I barely know what I did an hour ago, let alone this morning! ;)