hello friends i am here

Options
i really have no idea what to post here but hi i'm probably pretty young compared to most of you guys but this seems like a really friendly site and i look forward to meeting people who share similar goals as me! :)

Replies

• Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You are right about me, I am way older than you, but there are lots of people your age on here and, like you said, we all share the same goals, no matter what age:wink: I have a lot of weight to lose, so I plan to be here for a long time. If you stay with this, you will be too!! I will support you in any way I can:flowerforyou:
  • steffenym
    steffenym Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm younger than a lot of people on here as well. Adding you right away! I'm here for support!
  • ziambucks
    Options
    oh gosh you guys are so sweet it makes me really happy to know that people are so supportive on here :) ! that's one of my biggest problems with actually GOING to the gym -- i'm always afraid people are going to judge me and i just get so self-conscious, gah
  • steffenym
    steffenym Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't feel self-conscious going to the gym! Everyone there is trying to achieve the same things you are! Try going to a womens only gym if you aren't comfortable working out around men. Or go try a class! I'm trying a new bootcamp class tonight which I've put off for awhile, but I'm excited that I'm finally getting around to actually going.
  • ziambucks
    Options
    i went to brick bodies when i was younger but i absolutely HATED that atmosphere >:( everyone was there to show off and there were way too many kids from my high school there and for some reason i actually cared if they were going to see me there. i'm starting at planet fitness tomorrow so hopefully things will go a bit better there :) i've heard it's a lot more friendly and open than most major fitness retailers.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hey Im 22 so not much older than you. feel free to add me! :D
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to meet friends of all ages that can help you along your journey. So log on everyday and get motivated.

Feel free to add me if you wish
  • sandradavis12914
    Options
    My Fitness Pal is a great site. We all are trying to be in the best health we can be and are here to share our successes as well as our "No way I did not loose that weight after I worked so hard." moments. Glad to have you with us and keep us posted as to your goals. We will be glad to help.
  • Mloveb913
    Mloveb913 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! IM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET NEW FRIENDS TO COME ALONG AND BE HERE FOR EACH OTHER!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Young or old, it doesn't matter, we're all shooting for the same thing. There are tons of friendly supportive people on here from all walks of life and all over the world. Some like me with major weight to lose and some that are already where they want to be but are trying stay there. Feel free to add me, I try to get on everyday and give encouragement and support whenever I can.
  • ziambucks
    Options
    i'm really really glad i finally joined this site! an acquaintance told me it was a great place for support and i'm really happy that all of you are so encouraging, welcoming and accepting! :) <33333
  • ISABELBEARD
    Options
    hi im so happy I have lost 10lbs but in my world 2plus kilos. so happy just getting used to all the foods
    happy as