new friends for encouragement :)

Options
Ive had MFP account since 2011 but im am just now getting serious about losing weight. I log on almost everyday but at the moment I only have 1 friend, so im definitely looking for more people to add! Please feel free to add me if you are serious about losing weight too. I just love to see other peoples success stories! :)

Replies

• KellyA327
    KellyA327 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Breanna,

I just joined yesterday and have a ton of weight to lose. I am very serious about losing weight but I will probably be the slow and steady. Would like to be friends and encourage each other. Good luck!
  • SASSYGIRLY30
    SASSYGIRLY30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've had an account for a while also and finally committed to doing this.. feel free to add me :) good luck!
  • inmyfreetime
    Options
    Hi! I'm just getting started on this journey. I've done weight watchers and personal trainers before. Last time I lost 40 lbs (5 years ago) but have unfortunately gained it all back after moving across state, starting a new job, and getting married. My mom calls it "fat and happy". This time I want to lose the 40 lbs again using what I know works. I can do it on my own, I just need the encouragement and motivation. Feel free to add me, I also love advice and success stories. :)
  • gannonlm76
    gannonlm76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I would love to find friends within MFP as I feel like I could be getting so much more of out this wonderful resource than I currently am. For the most part I always log in but there are days where i don't. I would really like for someone to give me a kick in the pants on the days I don't log in to remind how important it is to do so consistently and not just when you are having a "good day". I have lost approx. 40 lbs so far over the course of this journey (not necessarily since December) and have at least another 25 more to go. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • breannalynn91
    Options
    Yay! lots of new friends have added me already! Thank you everyone! Also, my friend Tiffany is looking for some more friends too if you would like to add her also. Her profile is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Dannelle90 or you can go to my friends list and add Dannelle90, thanks again everyone! :)
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Hey guys,

Everyone feel free to add me!! I love more friends and more support, jump on into my support team !! :D
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi all, my motivation to log on every day begins with wanting to see how MFP friends are going, feel free to add me I am loving this sight and need (and will give all the encouragement) I can. Cheers Donna :-)
  • TriciaAB13
    Options
    I am brand new to MFP, please feel free to add me as well. Any encouragement helps :)
  • chillstr
    chillstr Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I just recently joined and my fitness buddy isn't ready for this step yet. I could use some fitness buddies too. I have a ton of weight to lose and have been inactive for too long. It is hard to do on your own and would love it if some of you would be a pal. Thanks! For a long time, I did not want to share this part of my life either.
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I'm looking for all the encouragement I can get as well!!