New mom's

Options
Hey i am looking for other moms trying to loose there pregnancy weight, Would love the support

Replies

• nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm still losing my after pregnancy weight-although I was heavy prior to pregnancy due to some health factors.
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Im currently losing the babyy weight. Just over 7st to lose, just under 3st till first main goal.Just over 3st lost.
  • virginiawilson
    Options
    I had my daughter 15 months ago and since then I have had to go back to work and we moved to a new town. We also decided to become a 1 car family so I am at home with her most of the day.

I am here trying to lose my baby weight. I have about 30 lbs to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight but would like to lose 40-50 lbs.

Good luck...we are in it together moms!
  • SarahAlt
    SarahAlt Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby weight! My youngest is 5 months old. I'm halfway to my goal! We can do this!
  • AmberWilkie
    Options
    I am trying to lose the baby weight as well. My youngest is a year old. We can help each other :smile:
  • jenniferdmclean
    Options
    I am glad to see there is so much support out there. I had my daughter 18 months ago and gained 45lbs. I lost almost all of it but 5lbs, then said to myself i am just going to get pregnant again so no worries so i put on about 10 lbs before i got pregnant with my son who is now 8 weeks old. I am 1 lbs away from my 2nd pre pregnancy weight but have 15 lbs to go to get to where i was before my first!!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Oh I'm here! I just joined the site yesterday and I had my first baby boy 8 months ago!! Let me know when we start!
  • jschaffer19
    Options
    A newbie to the site here. I had my second baby 13mths ago and this time around for whatever reason the weight is so much harder to take off this time?? Hopefully we can all give each other the support and encouragement we need. Now I need to go to bed, my daughter is an early riser.
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi! My son is 16 months now but I am still trying to lose the baby weight from both my kids. I never lost the baby weight from my daughter (she will be 3 in July). I used nursing as an excuse not to try to lose it for the year after she was born and then I got pregnant with my son before she was even a year old. Then I had PPD after my son and gain more!!!! So hopefully we can all support each other in losing the baby weight!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have lost the baby weight, I was 245 when I came home form the hospital with my youngest 19 months ago, and havelost more since then too. But I would love to offer support as I know what its like to be a mom and BUSY! Its hard enough to lose weight but then add in 2 screaming toddlers, a new baby and what have you well its just got even harder!

good luck and all the best wishes.
  • fultonpub
    fultonpub Posts: 3
    Options
    Good morning mom's,

I had my baby girl 4 months ago. I am the biggest I have ever been in my life :( Saw a picture of me this past weekend and didnt recognize myself.