Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NO Unicorns and Rainbows here!!!!!!

pg3ibew
pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
We are all here for the same reason. We all are/were fat *kitten* and decided to do something about it.

Some one hurt your feelings with their mean words. Fill out an accident report and get back to losing weight.

Replies

• JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Rethink calling yourself a fat *kitten*. Do you know what that word means? Why use something so pejorative ? Call yourself a fat jerk if you want.
  • pg3ibew
    Rethink calling yourself a fat *kitten*. Do you know what that word means? Why use something so pejorative ? Call yourself a fat jerk if you want.

1. Yes.
    2. Because I Can
    3. I prefer fat *kitten*
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Amen!!!! Enough sugar coating and flowery words already!

Just shut up and do it. :)
  • pg3ibew
    Amen!!!! Enough sugar coating and flowery words already!

Just shut up and do it. :)

WOOT WOOT!!
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Fine! No sugar coating or flowery pharases here. But due to the dictionary definitions, I don't want anybody calling me a *kitten*!
  • pg3ibew
    Fine! No sugar coating or flowery pharases here. But due to the dictionary definitions, I don't want anybody calling me a *kitten*!
    You are welcome to leave. The door is right over there.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    bully!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Jesus! Take a chill pill. Lighten up already.
  • We are all here for the same reason. We all are/were fat *kitten* and decided to do something about it.

Some one hurt your feelings with their mean words. Fill out an accident report and get back to losing weight.

:love: love the bluntness. Right on, lets get to working!
  • Oh goodness.
  • unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj_zps74efa068.gif

tumblr_mgi1mni1q61r96xczo1_250_zps40464686.gif
  • Best advice I've seen in awhile
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    What may work for you doesn't work for everyone. Some people need "unicorns and rainbows" over name calling. To each his own.

What's it to you? :wink:
  • pg3ibew
    Best advice I've seen in awhile

Apparently, I upset someone with my words. Look Above. I think she might need to fill out an accident report, for hurt feelings.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    We are all here for the same reason. We all are/were fat *kitten* and decided to do something about it.

:). Love it.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    x1Fmtk3.jpg

Apparently, I upset someone with my words. Look Above. I think she might need to fill out an accident report, for hurt feelings.

2794259000_a886f18d94_o_zps74cecfa4.jpg
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Jesus! Take a chill pill. Lighten up already.
    sarcasm dear, it's called sarcasm.

Haven't seen a thread yet that didn't upset someone.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    well I never called myself a fat *kitten* lol but fat *****, slob faty yup called myself those.