HIIT workouts

Options
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has some great HIIT workouts that really get you out of breath and tired - or even some good cardio videos (about 20 to 40 minutes long would be great!)
I need to really push myself at the moment as my body, especially belly, has got really untoned and I HATE it! I am eating clean again now, so now all I need are the killer workouts!
Youtube videos are also great if you have any of them you could share :)
Thanks in advance (and sorry if this makes no sense)

Replies

• Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    Body Rock - free on line. They are about 10-20 min (I think) HIIT

http://www.bodyrock.tv/

30 day Shred by Jullian Michael's are 20 minutes.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks and Jillian michaels'. I tried her banish fat boosh metabolism and felt instantly toned up! and the pink glow after the work out is TO DIE FOR!:drinker:
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 6-week 6-pack is the best, HIIT and targets abs. You can find them on YouTube :) About 30mins long from memory
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You can look into a good Tabata routine.
  • carolyn000000
    carolyn000000 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com has tons of full length, lots of HIIT and anything else you can think of. They are all free! They even have a couple new ones that burn 1000 calories.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com has tons of full length, lots of HIIT and anything else you can think of. They are all free! They even have a couple new ones that burn 1000 calories.

I love fitness blender! There are also a lot if workout videos on YouTube under the username 'befit'
  • OzBec
    OzBec Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the Jillian Michaels routines....Currently mixing it up between 30 Day Shred and Body Revolution. They range between 25-35mins and they truly have helped me. I've lost 24 pounds since 2nd January, and these are my main "Go to" workout, just long enough to be interesting, but not too long to get bored....Good Luck
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has a few good ones. I do one that's 17 minutes long and it gets me out of breath. I can't do the burpees in the video, so I replaced it with mock jump-roping. This week I added an 8 minute tae bo workout on top of it and holy shnikies was I hurting!
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the only person who doesn't rate Jillian Michaels fitness routines. I find her so abrasive, and her work outs are all the same.
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Options
    Commenting on to save for later...I always am looking for some good FREE workout videos and such because I'm cheap, well broke I guess...keep them coming :laugh:
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    bumping to check out the sites later thanks
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs package is only 20$ right now I have it and SWEAT LIKE CRAZY.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
    I've heard you can get the workouts on youtube, I got the DVD for only €5 on Amazon.

She does 3 circuits, each one consists of 3 minutes Strength, 2 minutes Cardio and 1 minute abs.
    If you search the forums you'll find a great thread with before and after pictures from doing the 30DS.

You need some handweigths (whichever weight suits you) and a mat if you're doing it on a hard surface.

There are 3 levels and the idea is to do each one for 10 days.
    I'm only on day 2 but it's a great workout :smile:
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Go outside and warm up by jogging for 8 minutes. Then run as far as you can for as fast as you can. Slow it down to a jog when you have to, to allow your heart rate and breathing to recover. Repeat 4-6 times.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    If you like HIIT then I would assume you have dabbled in Turbo Fire with Chalean. If not GET TURBO FIRE! It's excellent!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options

ditto - best fitness discovery of mine in years!
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5COzZlxaI4

i just do the warmup and HIIT section and im so tired after :D
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4Kmcq4_VY

Do it
    Rest 3 mins