A small yet unexpected success.

Options
The last few night I had a hard time sleeping.. why?
Because my hips bones stick out!
I was wondering what was underneath me, when it turns out to be a bone I had never felt before.
haha, guess that's something I had to get used to now that there isn't a layer of fat to comfort me while I sleep.
:laugh:

Replies

• tal202
    tal202 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be a huge lbs related success to make a huge difference. Actually, it looks like you are aiming for a similar weight loss to me. I'm looking forward to the return of my collar bones :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. A couple nights ago I kept waking myself up because my freaking knees were knocking together. :noway: I still have fat on top of my hip bones (though I can see them now at least, lol) and they're already uncomfortable in so many ways (I keep banging them on stuff -- who does that?! Oh right, I do. It's not like I go around thrusting my pelvis at things... yeesh.).

Some bubble wrap would be nice.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be a huge lbs related success to make a huge difference. Actually, it looks like you are aiming for a similar weight loss to me. I'm looking forward to the return of my collar bones :laugh:
    Me too...I keep looking for them but they haven't showed up yet. lol
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    At some point your bum will actually start hurting when you sit down for too long. No joke. I remember having the same problem with my hip bones back in my thin days. You'll get used to it :glasses:
  • hannah_lin
    hannah_lin Posts: 54
    Options
    I have to fold my yoga mat over 4 times because of my pokey hips and I still get bruises when I do floor work!! I feel your pain.:-P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!