Lost 10 percent of my total weight and 14 inches

Options
casi_ann
casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
I have lost a total of 25 pounds or a little over 10 percent of my total weight in just 8 weeks. Went down one dress size and lost 14 inches total in my waist, hips and chest. I did this by following mfp guidelines and increasing my physical activity. Also, posting all the food i eat and checking in with all of you.

Replies

• 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great commitment! Congrats on your accomplishment and keep on going!! Yay!!
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! :)
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    any specific exercise program used?
  • Luvstrukme
    Luvstrukme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome accomplishment! Do you have any advice for a newbie? :smile:
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm pretty happy with the results so far. As for exercise, I have just been walking the treadmill about 4 to 5 x week. I didn't start that until halfway through the second month when i got stuck at a plateau for a few days. I eat a range of calories instead of an exact amount. Most days i eat to lose 1.5 pounds per week, but some days I eat to lose 2.0 pounds per week. If there is something going on I will allow myself to eat up to maintaince for one day. I haven't done that yet, but it helps to know i can if i need to. I always count my calories though and never go under 1200 or over maintaince in one day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!