25 pounds down, more to go!

Options
I'm very self conscious about posting but I'm happy that I have lost a total of 25 lbs since having my daughter last year. I gained over 50 lbs while pregnant due to high blood pressure and was too lazy to work out afterwards.. But I put my butt in gear and started really going at it a few months ago. I'm currently attending a Police Academy to become an officer and it's brutal.
I used to eat really crappy but now I am full organic and no processed food.

I am 4'10". From size 11 to size 5/6.

Before - 155 lbs
Challenge.png

Current - 130 lbs
DSCN0067.jpg

I would like to lose another 25 or so. My goal weight is anywhere from 95 - 110 lbs.

I just want some feedback =) I am still really uncomfortable with the way I look.

edit - having upload problems >:(

Replies

• glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, I see a hige difference. Im in the same boat as you, my baby is 9 months now and I still have 9lbs to go. Only really started in Jan 2013, too lazy before hand.

Kepp up the good work :)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Impressive transformation!!! So inspiring :) Just make sure you're not feeling deprived, you don't have to cut out processed foods and eat all organic if you're just looking to lose weight, but of course it is a personal choice and I say as long as you are happy and eating enough and like your results, keep it up!

Congrats on the amazing weight loss :)
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think you've done an amazing job. Your body has changed so much, and you must have worked so hard! All of this while looking after two very young children and working towards a new career. That is a fantastic achievement, and something I hope you are really proud of :)
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Do u lift weights also? I have been told that it helps tone AND burn fat, you don't have much to go, u r lookin good.
  • megemeese
    megemeese Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow doing a really great job! keep up the good work !
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    you're doing freaking amazing <3
  • katsuii
    katsuii Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

QMHayden, I do lift but not much, I just started a few weeks ago.. I can only lift 25 lbs right now :(
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. Your hard work is paying off. Thanks for sharing.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!! So great to see the changes! Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!