NSV- Sit Ups and Push Ups

Options
dmaloof2013
dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
Hey there! So I have never really been able to do either a sit up or a push up to save my life. Last night I was doing my work out and my fiance got me to do 10 push ups! Albeit they were on my knees, but that is definitely a step in the right direction! And then he also got me to do 5 sit ups! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Now it's time to increase the numbers and get me to do the push ups off my knees. Baby steps though. At least I finally gave it a shot! Happy exercising everyone!

Replies

• jesslmassey
    Options
    Thats awesome! I hate push ups! LOL! Way to go!!!
  • danieyell1969
    Options
    Thats great!! Keepnup the good work! I myself have a bad back so I do crunches instead of sit ups, and I always do my push ups on my knees!
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Keepnup the good work! I myself have a bad back so I do crunches instead of sit ups, and I always do my push ups on my knees!

I have a bad back too, but one of my fitness goals to to strengthen it. We'll see how that goes... Today it hurts a little
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!