BYOB alcohol: what do you recommend?

Options
Going to a bachelorette party and it's byob. I'd like something low in calorie. What do you recommend?

Replies

• Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Something you like. And don't drink too much of it.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    rum and coke zero
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My choice would be vodka and diet sprite/7 up or Oceanspray diet cranberry. Enjoy!
  • Jennicillin
    Options
    MGD 64... it's basically glorified beer flavored water. But it's easy on the calorie count
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet lemonade :)

But I prefer wine where at all possible so a glass that's half white wine/half diet lemonade or tonic water.. yum!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Vodka, run and gin are lower in calories depending on what you mix them with.
    I like vodka with soda water and lemon, lime or orange. I've also soaked strawberries in vodka (the berries will turn white of you leave them too long) and added soda water. I crush up the berries in the drink. They also absorb the alcohol some.
    Or any other low cal flavoured mix

Tonic water has a surprising amount of calories.
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Vodka, run and gin are lower in calories depending on what you mix them with.
    I like vodka with soda water and lemon, lime or orange. I've also soaked strawberries in vodka (the berries will turn white of you leave them too long) and added soda water. I crush up the berries in the drink. They also absorb the alcohol some.
    Or any other low cal flavoured mix

Tonic water has a surprising amount of calories.

There are diet tonic waters :) which I use. Although I'll admit they have a bit of a funny after taste.