2013 WEDDING WEIGHT LOSS GROUP!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married in November (15th November 2013 to be exact!! :)), and thought it would be great to meet other MFP'ers who are getting married this year and have a goal to reach! Im currently hovering around 142lbs, and would like to get to 118 and see how I feel!

Let me know your goals and aspirations, and we can inspire each other to get into our wedding dresses! :)

KKLou xxx

Replies

• Hannah7783
    Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm getting married exactly 4 months today! I want to lose another 20-28lbs by then... I hope its doable! I have hit a plateau where I am just not losing anything at all recently, and feeling very fat and frumpy at the moment, so cold do with the motivation!

Good luck with your plans and your weight loss!

Hannah
  • anzi888
    anzi888 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I'm in two weddings. First one on September 28th and the other one on October 12th. I'm only aiming at losing 10 lbs. I hope I don't mess this up :S
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August and so far Ive lost almost 40 but I am looking to lose another 20-25 by my wedding!
  • sdstirrat
    Options
    Hi there,

I am getting married June 1 (I can't believe it is less than 3 months away...have to spend this weekend addressing envelopes for the invitations!). I have lost 18.5 lbs so far, and my total goal is 50 lbs (not before the wedding, just in general). If I could lose 15 more pounds before the wedding, I would be pretty happy with that accomplishment. That would bring me back to about where I was when I was playing rugby before I went back to grad school.

Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou: