4 Years Caffeine and Smoke Free!

Options
Yesterday was my 4th anniversary for not smoking and giving up caffenated beverages. I had no idea I would have been this successful for so long. It's very inspiring for me as I continue to strive to be the healthiest me that I can be.

So, my "anniversary" gift to myself was a bouquet of fresh flowers and 2 magazines (Health and Shape). It's funny how it takes baby steps to work towards getting healthy. Now, I'm watching what I eat as well as exercising. I don't even recognize the person I used to be when I think about her. Thanks for letting me be proud for a moment. :bigsmile:

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Giving up both cigarettes AND caffeine at the same time!!?? That is crazy. Great but wow. If I did that, I would probably have been banned from my house for being too grumpy!
  • divachris2
    divachris2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I quit smoking 2 1/2 years ago so I know what that is like!I love how you got yourself a gift!You deserve it!Congratulations!
  • Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrat's to you!!!! Keep up the great work!
    I have been smoke free for three years now! I can't give up my coffee though!
    What a difference it makes. Exercise is my new addiction. :smile:
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!:flowerforyou:

I gave up smoking nearly 3 years ago but class myself as a smoker who is not smoking at the moment...... can't wait till I can class myself as a fatso who is not fat at the moment!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET DOWN TO MY SMOKING SIZE without the weed of course!

I like your style, and I am going to get myself a 3rd anniversary present on August the 3rd!:happy:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I feel so much better now! Life is good, and Zumba is becoming my addiction. LOL
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    I would stab someone.... no joke, I probably would. I am a chemically dependent individual.... maybe I will try the "giving up smoking" thing, but caffiene will be pried out of my cold, dead hands =P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!