Calling All Wives & Mothers !

Options
Hey, I'm Mariah .. I'm A Wife & A Mother Who Is Trying To Lose At Least 60 Pounds ! I'm 5'5 , 216 , & Want To See What I Look Like Around 150ish ! I Plan To Log Religiously, & Take This Weigh Loss Thing Serious, This Time ! So Without Further A Do , Add Me ! I'll Be Just As Big Of A Motivator As You Are To Me !!!

Replies

• J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Mariah, my name is Jessica and I'm a mommy to 2 beautiful little ones also.
    I dont have as big of a goal as you but I like to motivate and be motivated. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Nicole. SAHM to 3. I log everyrthing, everyday. I also work out 6 days/ week. Feel free to add me.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mariah....feel free to add me if you want motivation....I have 2 daughters and my youngest is playing Varsity softball so I got to keep up with her! :happy:
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HI!! Im Kristyn- 29 5' 8 (well almost Im 5"7 3/4...) - Mom to 7 - 8 Years to 9 months. I start sarted my journey 3 weeks after my last daughter was born. Love new friends! I check in everyday and am on fitbit too. Add me!
  • cqp1
    cqp1 Posts: 41
    Options
    I have a daughter and she is my main inspiration. She is overweight as well and I want to change myself so I can help her learn a healthy lifestyle.
  • cqp1
    cqp1 Posts: 41
    Options
    I have a daughter and she is my main inspiration. She is overweight as well and I want to change myself so I can help her learn a healthy lifestyle.
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am a mum of 2 who are aged 1 & 4. I am also a wife and work and work 30 hrs a week. Feel free to add me. I log daily and love to motivate and be motivated. :)
  • melissapagel1
    Options
    Hi, im melissa 35 years old..and i weigh 157 and would love to be 145-150...I weighed 264 8 years ago and lost over 100 pounds by exercising everyday and eating healthier..I just had a tummy tuck in oct to get rid of extra skin..i am soo close to my goal but cant reach it cause i love the junk food lol
  • cdkm36
    cdkm36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a single mother of a 7 year old girl. I log in everyday and want to lose about 40 to 45 lbs. This site really keeps me accountable to what I'm eating each and everyday. Since Christmas time I've lost about 15 lbs. Good luck to everyone on their goals and feel free to add me, I can use the motivation as well as hopefully be motivating to anyone that needs it.
  • mrsgower2010
    Options
    Im Mary I am a proud mommy of 3 kids 6,4, and 2. I am also a wide, of 2 wonderful years going on 5 together in July. I have lupus but I try and log in daily and stay accountable for myself. I started my journey at 246, im down to 168 or so now im due to weigh but I don't have a scale anymore :/ please add me I have a total of 33-35 pounds left and need all the motivation I can get
  • MariahBodyBootCamp
    MariahBodyBootCamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank for the love ladies ! I have sent everyone a friend request and I look forward to seeing all of us blossom on this journey ! I forgot to add, I am 21 with a 17 month old son, a newly wed, although we've been together for 4 years, and I am now ready to have that moment where I wake up SKINNY !!! & I look through everyone's profile pics, & you ladies are SMOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Welcome! I am also the mom to 2 and work full-time. I lost about 40 pounds a few years ago by religiously logging. I recently gained som back, so I am back to logging. I'll send you a request.
  • mandymay8500
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids. 12, 10, 4, and 16 months. My goal is to lose 75 lbs. Looking for motivation and support to get healthy!! Looking forward to being friends and we can all encourage each other on our journey to happy healthy lives.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Present and accounted for. Feel free to add me ^_^
  • Bountiful2013
    Options
    Hello my name is Angie - a lovely wife to my hubby and trying to be a mother. (hopefully God will bless me soon). So I've gained a lot for the past 3 yrs. 33lbs to be exact. I tried every diets out there, low carb, south beach, cabbage diet, grape diet, I would lose weight but then gained them all back x2. I do think that my weight gain is affecting me emotionally and also our intimacy which is not ideal when you are hoping for a baby. My biggest problem is that I snack a lot during night and weekends when I'm not at work - I could be very discipline during the week days. I'd love to be motivated and of course motivate others. (5'2 and I weight 138) My goal is 103-103 lbs.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am Whitney I am a mom to 4 beautiful babies 7,6,2,1 my original goal was to lose 80lbs and I am half way through I am however on a log break as I am seeing how well I can do without MFP and it is going well have not seriously logged for a month and have still lost weight I know that if I can do this all you ladies can do this feel free to add me!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Three kids here (5, 3, and 18 months). My weight loss goal is small, but it's so hard to tone up when you're close to your goal weight! I'm all about making healthier eating choices and sticking with it and maintaining.

I work full-time but have made exercise a priority and I get to the Y 6 days a week.

Welcome! :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    HELLO!!! I am Kirsten, FullTime working mother of 1 (Almost 3 yrs), stepmom of 1 (8 yrs), and a wife. I have been on this journey seriously over a year and have lost 42 lbs, looking to lose at least another 15# then see where I am. I will send you a friend request! :-)
  • bmstee03
    bmstee03 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brentney I have one beautiful three year old boy and have been married for 6 years. I log every day and workout about 6 days/week. I have already lost over 60lbs but I have about 40 more to go!
  • lavender91
    Options
    Hi, I'm mum to a 5 year old girl and getting married August :) add me :)