essex england

Options
hi i am a 25year old woman from essex england and looking to lose some weight but need a few friends to help me on my way to help to mativate me and have a general giggle
i started at 17stone and am now 15stone 9 @ 5foot 9" so have another 2stone to reach my goal i dont wanna be stick thin but wanna feel like the old me again
anyone near or just wanting to add a new friend for the motivation please add me and we can hopefully help each other
i am a social light so if you live near me maybe drinks could work also, monthly motivational piss up! hehe (only if youve lost weight that month! even if just a pound :-D)

Replies

• tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph, from 'oop north' myself but added anyway
  • sexysteph5
    Options
    lol thats cool inspiration is inspiration at the end of the day! just means ill have to mail you a pint on a monthly basis hehe
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi, i too am from Essex :) Just by Lakeside, where you from in Essex?? Sarah
  • sexysteph5
    Options
    basildon - but work in southend so isnt too bad at all lol
    where about near lakeside are you at?
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Coming in a bit late here.....but I am from Chelmsford in Essex! Lack of UK people on here it seems, but I would be happy to chat now and then.....I could do with someone to tell me off when they see sweet treats appearing on my food diary!! Eekk! Worlds worst dieter here!
  • sebdesouza
    sebdesouza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm originally from London, but moved out to Braintree Essex a few years ago. Feel free to add me