What kind of scale do you have?

Options
fishsticks913
fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
I bought one at Wal-mart...but think it is inconsistant and want something a little more reliable! Ideas?

Replies

• JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have researched and I am going to try and buy the Eat Smart Precision Plus scale... it is suppose to be very accurate.

-I like Health o meter... mine is accurate but I wanted a new scale that gave me more options.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    there's something about you're username and this topic that just makes me smile. That is all.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I would tell you, but mine is a dirty lying wh0re. So you don't want mine!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    My scale is a real b!tch...she is lazy and doesn't like to move numbers much...she is made by Weight Watchers
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I would tell you, but mine is a dirty lying wh0re. So you don't want mine!

LOVE IT! So true!:laugh:
  • Jeanna37
    Jeanna37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When you get a good answer to this question let me know!!! :laugh:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Mine says Taylor Digital Body Fat Scale, I got mine off of amazon...I like it except that it reads in Killograms and so you have to go online n convert the kg to lbs to see what it is in lbs.
  • portergolf
    Options
    I have this. Can't beat it. Detecto 437 Balance Beam Scale. They are a little pricey but I couldn't take the unreliable home/bathroom scales anymore.

http://www.quickmedical.com/detecto/physician/437.html?gclid=COeSx8z66rUCFYpDMgod5lAAnQ

BTW - I found mine on craigslist for $60
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fitbit aria scale. Does all the tracking for me.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I bought a Health o Meter from Wal-Mart for 20 bucks, but I'm not sure I like it yet. It doesn't seem very consistent. However, my one before that (a Taylor brand) wasn't very consistent either--it'd weigh me in at ~5lbs heavier the first time, so I always had to weigh myself twice in a row to get an accurate reading... it's hard finding a good digital scale.
  • portergolf
    Options
    I bought a couple of the digital scales from Walmart and they were turds. Consistently inaccurate.... and thats not a good thing.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I use my WII that way I have a graph of my past, and sometimes I need the encouragement of looking at the past and seeing where I was and where I am.

The key is not the accuracy so much it is how often, when and what you are wearing. I weigh in every friday morning. I go in turn on the TV and WII, go to the restroom while it gets going, and I'm still wearing my PJ's. I want to know the change in body weight. Everytime I go to the doctor they have different scales and I will weigh different sometimes. I've gone to see my doctor and the nurse registered my weight, then I go straight to my class in another building, and the weight will be different.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just bought "The Biggest Loser" scale by Taylor and I love it. (Mine has the glass top and wider base) In my research I discovered that what you scale is sitting on can make a huge difference in the scale you should buy. So my advice is to research scales that work best on your flooring type.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    there's something about you're username and this topic that just makes me smile. That is all.

Well isnt that funny... now that I go back and read it! LOL