Me, Myself, and I, Shannon.

Options
My name is Shannon. I have been on a weight loss program for 6 months now. I started at 301.5lbs. I am currently at 225lbs. I am struggling and join MFP, hoping to meet inspirational people, to lose more weight, maintain weightloss, and to hold myself accountable for my own actions.

I am a mother of a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I work 6 days a week at a full time job which takes up most of my time. I am incredably shy so doing this is going above and beyond my comfort level. I do the best I can but sometimes I don't feel it is enough. I appreciate all who are reading my story right now and hope to be an inspirational person in the future so I can help others from my story.

Thank you! I look forward to the MFP journey and support from new found friends on MFP.

Replies

• aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Shannon!!! I would love to be your friend. I am always looking for new people to help encourage as well as getting the encouragement from them! Looks like you've done a great job so far! Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • lostdeer
    lostdeer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I Shannon I would love to be your friend and with the age difference between us I could be like a mother figure.LOL You have done a fantastic job so far with the amount of weight that you have lost, keep up the good work. Hope to hear from you soon. Your baby is precious!!!:flowerforyou: