Skinny jeans NSV

Options
herebeeri
herebeeri Posts: 39 Member
Just put on a pair of skinny jeans that were far too tight before I started MFP, and fit reasonably well a few weeks in. Today they're so loose around the waist I've had to pull them in with a belt (using MFP has actually meant I had to buy a belt for pretty much the first time ever!) and there's even a little give in the legs - I actually laughed out loud with delight. I still have a way to go to hit goal weight/size, but right now I'm feeling positively tiny! :D

Replies

• WatchMeLose80
    Options
    Congrats! Very happy for you. Keep up the good work! :)
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • SnookLaurenElizabeth
    Options
    Well Done You!!

I have been really struggling to stay on track and my goal is a pair of skinny jeans too....you have just inspired me to stop making excuses and just do it!

Hold onto the great feeling you have, it will carry you through to your goal.

:-)
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yay! better than any weigh in!
  • ohlookdanielle
    ohlookdanielle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! That's exciting! Congrats :)
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just had almost the same NSV today.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Can't wait for this feeling again! Nothings sucks more then putting on a pair of Jeans you bought a couple of months ago--and having them no longer fit!--but to get back into them, thats beats it all!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    nice job x i too bought a pair of skinny jeans just b4 xmas and now they are baggy on my hips, bum and legs i need a new pair to replace these but am worried a 10 wont fit
  • herebeeri
    Options
    Thanks all :) and to the ladies with the same goal - it'll happen and when it does you'll feel awesome! :)
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Rock those skinny jeans girl!!!!!
  • herebeeri
    Options
    nice job x i too bought a pair of skinny jeans just b4 xmas and now they are baggy on my hips, bum and legs i need a new pair to replace these but am worried a 10 wont fit

I have a pair of bootcuts in the next size down that I try every now and then - they're getting there. It's amazing how much of a step there is between sizes though (mine are same brand as ones I can't wear anymore they're so big!)
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nice one! I had the same NSV a few weeks ago with my skinny jeans - I couldn't quite believe it and heavily suspected the laundry was to blame for a while, until someone pointed out that the laundry is more likely to shrink something than make it bigger!

Keep up the awsome work! :)
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I actually laughed out loud with delight.

Love it! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!