Besides Polar...

Options
Wat other brand of HRM's r there?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Garmin makes some good ones. Timex over estimates for women.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Amazon.com?
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Amazon.com?
    what was the purpose of this? If you're not gonna answer get the **** out.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Garmin makes some good ones. Timex over estimates for women.
    Thank you!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for better accuracy, ones with chest straps are much more accurate than ones without. Garmin is a good one. Personally, I love my Polar. Just remember, if you are looking to not spend as much, less money = less accuracy, and less functionality.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 but I also have this cheap one I bought for $19.99 before i bought the FT7 and it's just as accurate as for calorie counting as the FT7 is for cardio workouts.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GYW5EA/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a New Balance N4 that I like. It's the only one I've used though. Seems to be doing fine by me and purchased at Target = convenient.
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a Sportsline DUO & love it!
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a SportsLine and love it.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    www.heartratemonitorsusa.com
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    okay forgive my rant but I've been needing to say this for awhile. Polar is supposed to be the best and as far is accuracy they are really great however, the quality is not there! I have had 2 in 8 months just go bad and stop reading all of the sudden really? WTH! I wanted someone else something else that would be just as accurate not as expensive and doesn't break. I actually found this! It's a Sportline cardio Elite 600. It was only $57 and change from Walmart. And for those who are fanatic about accuracy, it totally is accurate. As I have the FT 7 the Burns are about the same they both have chest straps, they are both very easy to work, so why spend more? just gets Sportline and save some money! Phew had to get that off my chest Thanks!