Starting Over

Options
lyttmab
lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
Hi, my second day on MFP and loving it. I can't seem to pull away from it. I am like a sponge, soaking up all the support I can get, because I desperately need it! I've tried and tried to get rid of this weight and this mindset that I can do it by myself. I can honestly say I now know that I need help. I don't have a great support system at home, so I am going to come to you often! Hope that's ok?!

I am 51, a mother of 3 beautiful daughters, 24, 21 and 11, recently divorced after 25 years of marriage, unemployed (was laid off two years ago), desperately looking for work, but the good news is, I am going to be a grandmother in April! I am so excited! That is one of my motivating factors - I want to be around for a long time, feeling good and healthy, to watch my granddaughter grow up!

I am STARTING OVER, becoming healthy mentally, physically and emotionally. That's where you come in . . . I can't wait to get to know you. Thanks and I look forward to meeting LOTS of you! :heart:

Replies

• Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It is definatley about starting over and finding that person you truly want to be. Along the way you will find you loving yourself more and more. You will become more confident in yourself and what you can do. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey to a more powerful you. :smile:
  • dragonflysmh
    dragonflysmh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Good luck on your journey!