Any Vegetarians?

Options
Hey y'all! Just wondering if there are any vegetarians out there. I recently just made the decision to go vegetarian, mainly for ethical reasons. I would love some pals who could give me advice, recipes, and support :)

Replies

• RachelWhitnee
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian but I'm a vegan if that counts! 5 years and counting :)
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im a pescetarian for the past year and half(: I plan on making the complete switch to vegetarian with in the year! i am mostly gluten/dairy free too!
  • wv_wildflower
    wv_wildflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! Have been for about 3 years!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Me - veg for about 18 months now.
  • tomatini
    tomatini Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Vegan here. You're welcome to friend me if you want to peek at my diary or get recipe ideas. :)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Yep:). My diary's open:)
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Yipyipyip veggie here :)
  • armypsychdoc
    armypsychdoc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I became a vegetarian almost 21 years ago and have been experimenting in the kitchen and grocery store ever since. I can make just about anything into a vegetarian option...some more successful than others! Let me know what kinds of things you're into and I can make recipe and/or cookbook recs!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for almost 3 years. Feel free to add me or check out my diary for ideas.
  • Wauwa01
    Wauwa01 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I am a vegetarian. The good thing about this website is it tracks what you should be eating and I found out here I have been massively undereating protein for the last 25 years as a vegetarian!! No wonder my hair falls out lol! So through this, I have received some fantastic advice and I now take protein shakes in an attempt to tempt my hair back out of its follicles ha ha ha!!

I am a boring routine eater but I am a vegetarian and my diary is open, sometimes I cook nice stuff and sometimes I am just too busy lol!

Good luck xxx
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    Veggie here since October. I had a very hard time coming up with ideas so i purchased a year-long subscription to thefresh20.com. It's good stuff and has really taught me a lot. I know now that I can cook which is a total bonus. haha.
  • DreamChaser9717
    Options
    I'm a pesetarian! And planning to transition to vegan ism once I
    Get to goal weight! Congrats on transitioning to the light side(we have veggies)! Hahahaha:)
  • sclmn12
    sclmn12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! I’ve been a vegetarian for over 8 years, and I agree with the previous posting to keep an eye on your protein intake! There are some pretty good protein shakes out there now, you may have to experiment to find one you like. Also, the “Skinny B!tch in the Kitchen” cookbook has some good recipes.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian and have been for years. Feel free to add me for support! :)
  • Flixi1403
    Flixi1403 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian too. Feel free to add me :)
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am! :)
    For...um I guess about 3 years now! :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I've been veg for 7 years now. Feel free to add me.