In the home stretch..

Options
But i cant seem to lose these last 5 or so lbs from the midsection that are hiding my abs. Can anyone give tips? Exercise mods? Number mods? Calorie or otherwise. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I second that. 8 to go and it's all around the middle.
  • cathykonkle
    Options
    Hi there:
    I have found that Nutritional Cleansing seems to be the missing link. It helps rid your body of toxins. Anyway, I am cleansing tomorrow since it is my day off exercise, and same for last Wednesday. I have my food diary public, so if you want to check out the progress, and what I did on Wednesday (for now). It really helps with the progress.

I would suggest doing your own research on the subject. Below is a Fox News Report on safe cleansing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qiEuqzekO4
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'd try a different exercise program. Try a strengthening program like p90x (I got to the same situation as you and I'm 5 weeks into this and its helped a lot) or get into HIIT. If you aren't familiar with it, google it, but basically its sprint exercises. By now you're probably fit enough to do it, and getting that last bit seems to require a different level of intensity in your work outs.

Good luck.

ps. Someone mentioned a nutritional cleanse. As far as I know there's no evidence to support these. They certainly don't cleanse "toxins" from your body. My emphatic advice is stay away from cleanses. They're mostly marketing scams that are potentially damaging to your health.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I noticed when I quit eating bread, pasta and potatoes three years ago that my stomach shrunk, ( I think it moved to my *kitten* now though:laugh: ) I try to stay away from it even today!!! Best wishes cuz I still battle the same 8 pounds over and over!!