reached big milestone today!

Options
I am officially under 150lbs! I weigh myself on an old school doctor's scale at work and I was able to move the big black weight down from 150 to 100 today!!! And with a 1/2 pound to spare - down to 149.5:)

This was a big goal I wanted to acheive and I'm really excited about it. This is my last big goal before reaching my goal weight. And it feels SOOO good!

Down 38.5 pounds total. Everyone keeps asking me how I did it as if I'm going to say, "I found it! I found the magic pill!", but as tempting as that may be to say, I tell them, "the old fashioned way, eating healthy, watching my calories and EXERCISE"

I'm going to a family function at the end of the month and will see some people I haven't seen in a long time and I can't WAIT to show off my body a little bit.

Thank you MFP :)

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! That is what I am waiting for and I cannot wait until I see it. You must feel so great today!
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    Congrats!! Great job!
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Congrats! You must feel so good about yourself and wait until you show up at your function, you will be turning heads.
    Way to go...:flowerforyou:
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Strut your stuff at the family function! Right in front of all the folks at the dessert table... :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing achievement...you should be feeling so proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is my next one. Congrats!
  • twoes
    twoes Posts: 30
    Options
    You're awesome!!! Let us know how good it feels to get all those compliments!!
  • KaroPharmD
    Options
    congratulations! that is absolutely wonderful.....thanks for sharing, you are an encouragement to me!
  • horse11322
    horse11322 Posts: 10
    Options
    How WONDERFUL for you !!! I can't wait to get there !! Congrats---that is a huge accomplishment !!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    That is my goal as well. I am looking forward to being able to weight myself on the 100 pound mark. Might sound a little silly to some, but it is something I will celebrate. Keep up the good work!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    That is a great feeling, as I recently experienced the same achievement! And isn't it such a motivator to have people notice your weight loss and ask "how did you do it?" I so agree, it is almost as if they are HOPING you tell them something easy! I have found though now that I am ALMOST at my goal, that it is harder to stay on track...I am really having to concentrate my efforts a lot more than when I was really dropping the pounds. BUT I am determined to maintain and not regain my weight and I wish you the same continued success. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic! Keep up the great work and enjoy your family event! :flowerforyou:
  • cymills
    cymills Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHH to YOU!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nikkieliivey
    nikkieliivey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a major accomplishment!
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's so great to know that there are such nice and supportive virtual strangers here to share in our experiences.

Holton - I totally understand finding it more difficult as we get closer to our goal. I just keep telling myself that I'm so close and it's something I really want. I also have to keep reminding myself that as I get closer and closer that I will lose the rest slower and that's OK! The slower we lose, the more likely we are to keep it off.

Looking and feeling this good is way better than any naughty food that could sabotage my efforts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!