Hoping to stick to it this time

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself! I need support in developing a healthy lifestyle. I used to work out twice a day and eat great-now with two kids, I haave a hard time finding the time and energy to eat right and workout but I know it can be done and I am DETERMINED to do it!

Replies

• clarkdawn
    clarkdawn Posts: 2
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself! I need support in developing a healthy lifestyle. I used to work out twice a day and eat great-now with two kids, I haave a hard time finding the time and energy to eat right and workout but I know it can be done and I am DETERMINED to do it!
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

It is hard to find the time but you gotta make the time for you. Good luck
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hola! We totally understand, mainly cause we are all in the same boat!
    This is a great place to find support and understanding.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. But really I'm just getting back on the wagon. Good Luck to you. Utilize the community on here. They all really help!

Jess
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou:

You and I both know that NOT finding the time to eat right and work out is wearing on you more than actually doing it.

Do NOT obsess :grumble: over thoughts of yesterday...seize this moment...this day...the next 10 minutes. :wink:

Just get started right now and don't overthink this thing. Start by getting to know this site...it can become your NEW positive thinking, atta girl....best friend. :tongue:

One small change each day will reap the health and happiness you are seeking.

Welcome to our family :flowerforyou:

~Namaste
  • meg3275
    meg3275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am new, too, and am hoping to stick with it this time. Have been trying to lose weight over the past several months (walking every freaking day for two months) and managed to gain 7 pounds. I am giving up on excercise (not entirely, but am planning to exercise to feel healthy instead of exercising to lose weight) and am going back to counting calories - it has been the only thing to work for me in the past. I am tired of having no energy and tired of still not fitting into pre-pregnancy clothes some 2.5 years later.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hoping your determination will wear off on me :wink:
  • landa93
    landa93 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome to the site. This site is making my life so much easier and I have only been on here for a few weeks.