Need some Buds for this jurney!

Options
Hi all! I am relatively new here and seeking a few people to help keep me motivated! I am currently doing a biggest loser competition in my town, but could still use some help to stay accountable here.

I am 35 years old, mom to three little girls under 4, currently getting my master's in I/O psych and running a business from home. I work out 5 days a week, at least, and have been good about keeping my journal here. Clearly, I'm a driven person and would like to have some people to ride along with me on this fun journey! I need to lose upwards of 80 pounds after my three kids and am willing to take it slow and do what needs to be done.

Anybody else want to get on board???

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Count me in :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Sure! You can friend me. I'm trying to lose 60lbs! :flowerforyou:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great website. Would love to join you on this journey. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Welcome Aboard.:flowerforyou:
  • JRabbit11
    JRabbit11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Soooo bothered by the misspelling of journey in the title of this post!!!! ;)
  • shawna_hartley
    Options
    Hi, I am also doing a biggest loser competition at work for 12 weeks, I work at sallie mae in indiand I have 3 girls ages 9,7 and 6. I am 24 yrs old and I just joined a couple days ago, I need to lose lots of weight ,after my 3rd kid I lost alot of weight and got down to 120 lbs and I dont know how I gained so much back plus more, I now weight 219 lbs!!! good luck
  • nabramson
    nabramson Posts: 12
    Options
    Count me in too. I am athletic but eat too much mindlessly. I would like support to "eat clean" as other members as posted. I would like to lose 15 lbs and am comfortable losing about 1 lb a week.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    To all the new people, if you want some more encouragement, feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck with the competitions. My work is doing a 10k steps a day program which I am taking part in.

You can do it!
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing p90x and really excited about losing weight! Add me if you like! ~Christina
  • correen_b
    correen_b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Don't focus on the total you want to lose - focus on how good each pound feels once gone. You won't be so overwhelmed. Good luck! You will love this site.